First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone have suggestions for websites where one can find a 33" spare tire cover? Looking to get my tires replaced on Monday with 33" BF Goodrich KO2s and I do not think my current cover will fit. Does anyone know if maybe the ones on Ford accessory website will fit?
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone have suggestions for websites where one can find a 33" spare tire cover? Looking to get my tires replaced on Monday with 33" BF Goodrich KO2s and I do not think my current cover will fit. Does anyone know if maybe the ones on Ford accessory website will fit?
Interested in a 35" before summer. UV is a bitch on rubber...

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not 100% sure on the covers, would sell you those tires off my badlands once it arrives in the next couple of days if interested or close by

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ebay. I bought one for my Fullsize Bronco back in the day, Even had the Horse and "Ford Bronco" on it.

It was made in China though obviously and unfortunately.

Sponsored

Dr.Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What spare tire cover did you end up with?

OP
OP

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What spare tire cover did you end up with?
I actually have not purchased one. I have seen many websites that make custom ones, but I have been struggling with the decision of what design I would want haha. Also- as much as I want to protect the spare tire, it actually doesn't look too bad without a cover.
Sponsored