Sponsored

SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s in stock and ready to ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have over 10 sets in stock and ready to ship, and your choice of Black or Clear Anodized finish. Have sold many of these with great feedback and customer satisfaction!
Kits come complete and ready to install!

Was: $3399.95

15% OFF Price: $2835
👉 EiBach Kit Here

Call or message with questions, always glad to help!
https://bachbuiltoffroad.com

-Dustin

Ford Bronco SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s  in stock and ready to ship! Eibach Stage 1 Billet UCA

Ford Bronco SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s  in stock and ready to ship! 92F5C3FE-C77E-4033-830E-4366643CC132_1_201_a

Customer Email:

Hi Dustin! Finally got everything installed and the alignment done. I originally gained almost 4" of lift but I had to lower the Coilovers a little so it would fit under my garage header. Below are some photos!

Thanks and I love the kit!!!
Tommy S.

Ford Bronco SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s  in stock and ready to ship! 9CEFCABA-FA02-4656-94C6-B7BFF1C608CB

Ford Bronco SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s  in stock and ready to ship! 67C07CA3-68AB-4D0F-9C8B-8D5870D52FAF

Ford Bronco SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s  in stock and ready to ship! 646B34EB-0A79-4044-8E8D-1A913D6594E4

Ford Bronco SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s  in stock and ready to ship! 7C5E21F5-4089-4442-9E6D-EBDF3D6B288D

Ford Bronco SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s  in stock and ready to ship! Black CLear Anodized Billet Eibach kIt
Sponsored

Last edited:

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is my Bronco so if anyone has any questions or would like to see any other photos feel free to reach out.

I installed everything myself and it was fairly easy with the right tools. Dustin was very helpful answering all my questions!

My suspension upgrades include:
  • BachBuilt Stage 1 Eibach Kit
    • BachBuilt billet front upper control arms
    • Eibach front and rear Pro-Truck 2.0 coilovers
  • Eibach heavy (500 lb) front springs
  • Belltech steel adjustable rear upper and lower link arms
  • Icon adjustable rear track bar
I'm in the process of adding the Belltech adjustable rear anti-sway bar and plan to upgrade to the BachBuilt billet rear upper and lower link arms in the future.

As you can probably tell from the photos my Bronco is an overlanding build so I wanted my suspension to be adjustable and able to handle the extra weight I'm adding via mods, gear, and occupants.

The BachBuilt billet UCAs are super thick and will handle anything I'm going to throw at it offroad! The Eibach Pro-Truck 2.0 coilovers are adjustable and with the upgraded heavy (500lb) springs should be up to the task of handling my winch, Gobi rack, and Smittybilt Gen 2 XL RTT.

Super happy with my BachBuilt Stage 1 kit!

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wanted to share our alignment printout for this kit on our shop bronco. Keep in mind we are running 37" tires and these are the numbers based on installing our UCA's right out of the box. There were a few questions in another post about having to adjust the ends of the UCA during alignment but we send them out already adjusted and ready to install! Check the numbers out below:

attachment 1-3.jpg

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We continue to sell many of these kits since they are an affordable option and ride very nice! Still have many in stock and ready to ship!
Eibach Stage 1 Kit HERE

Feel free to call me with any questions, always here to help!

-Dustin

Black CLear Anodized Billet Eibach kIt.jpg

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It appears these UCAs work with the stock SAS wheel/offset or are you running a spacer?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It appears these UCAs work with the stock SAS wheel/offset or are you running a spacer?
They absolutely work with stock SAS, no spacers needed. It makes it nice so factory SAS owners don't have to switch everything out at once if they only wanted to buy the UCA's first. But otherwise this is a great kit for lifting even SAS vehicles as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we have lots of these kits still in stock and ready to go! We've been moving quite a few of these with great customer reviews. It seems to be the "go to" since FOX and King shocks are so far out.

Buy Stage 1 Eibach Kit Here

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions. We are always glad to help!

-Dustin
[email protected]

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my Bronco so if anyone has any questions or would like to see any other photos feel free to reach out.

I installed everything myself and it was fairly easy with the right tools. Dustin was very helpful answering all my questions!

My suspension upgrades include:
  • BachBuilt Stage 1 Eibach Kit
    • BachBuilt billet front upper control arms
    • Eibach front and rear Pro-Truck 2.0 coilovers
  • Eibach heavy (500 lb) front springs
  • Belltech steel adjustable rear upper and lower link arms
  • Icon adjustable rear track bar
I'm in the process of adding the Belltech adjustable rear anti-sway bar and plan to upgrade to the BachBuilt billet rear upper and lower link arms in the future.

As you can probably tell from the photos my Bronco is an overlanding build so I wanted my suspension to be adjustable and able to handle the extra weight I'm adding via mods, gear, and occupants.

The BachBuilt billet UCAs are super thick and will handle anything I'm going to throw at it offroad! The Eibach Pro-Truck 2.0 coilovers are adjustable and with the upgraded heavy (500lb) springs should be up to the task of handling my winch, Gobi rack, and Smittybilt Gen 2 XL RTT.

Super happy with my BachBuilt Stage 1 kit!
Please tell me the height from ground to top of your Gobi rails. I will add my RTT to this and a little taller tires and see where I'll be at.

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We continue to sell many of these kits since they are an affordable option and ride very nice! Still have many in stock and ready to ship!
Eibach Stage 1 Kit HERE

Feel free to call me with any questions, always here to help!

-Dustin

Ford Bronco SALE UPDATE: 15% OFF Stage 2 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s  in stock and ready to ship! Black CLear Anodized Billet Eibach kIt
This continues to be a great option due to backordered Fox& King shocks.
Right now we’re running a 30% Off sale on all billet parts, so you can add links to this kit to make a complete stage 3 kit.

OP
OP
BachBuiltOffRoad

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Running a 15% sale on these since there has been many requests and new threads popping up about this kit! The kit comes with our High Quality Billet UCA's that allow for better articulation and replace the factory weak ball joints when lifting.

👉 EiBach Kit Here Sale Price: $2835 & In stock, ready to ship!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.