Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

One sales exec I worked with in the UK sent me a pic of his Land Rover Defender. It was basically an urban assault vehicle with big wheels and low profile tires and shined up in black.

This is why the new Defender is more Range Rover than Land Rover.

At the same time it is amazing how pickups have gone so luxury.

Even the Bronco market itself diverted from the original off-road utility vehicle to the luxury market before it’s demise in 1996. Even OJ had one.

Just the way things are, but if that builds the volume to bring the Bronco back - even in two doors no less. Then I’ll happily appreciate the “OBX crowd“ while driving my Badlands. And they will have a pretty capable vehicle just the same.
Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
To tshaw2009 , Hey neighbor good to see someone else will be cruising the Ozarks
We are over at the " big lake "

See ya on the trails

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like they always say, toys for us boys don't change in appearance, they just increase in size and price. I remember bringing my Hot Wheels trucks to recess with all the other guys and we would dig our own offroad trails in the dirt for our trucks to play on. We weren't really driving, but dang did we have a good time. If this Bronco inspires that kind of joy and happiness again just like our childhood recess memories, I think that's a good thing.
Agreed to a certain extent. Although there is a key difference, between pretending to do something, and actually for real doing something.

Or at least, in this increasingly virtual world, where people kind of farm out living, and pretend or watch others do things, I hope there is still that distinction!

Or maybe we are in The Matrix, and it's all pretend anyway?! :)

Judd_Skin

Outer Banks
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aftermarket leveling kit with 35” Toyo RTs
Sponsored