First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone have experience with these? I have a steelcraft on my 2011 F150 I'm happy with. Looks like one of the more attractive ones out there. We have a big bend, but I think I'd rather put the money into this rather than an FB Marketplace steel OEM bumper.

I don't hate the rear, but I'd replace the front long before I replace the rear. We're in deer country too, and this feels like it have a chance at breaking less pieces anyways.

Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis Bumpers Screenshot 2023-09-12 151725

Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis Bumpers Screenshot 2023-09-12 151751
Sponsored

OP
OP

jolutter

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are also in deer country and opted for the ARB Summit.
Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis Bumpers PXL_20230908_222323263
Woofta, I'm pretty sure I have seen that one on the internet as well. Those lights are huge-mongous. I am not arguing that yours has exponentially more protection. But I'm not necessarily on board with the aesthetics. The trailer light corners are a bit of a turn off, esp next to something that looks like it was designed fairly well, and is attractive.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Woofta, I'm pretty sure I have seen that one on the internet as well. Those lights are huge-mongous. I am not arguing that yours has exponentially more protection. But I'm not necessarily on board with the aesthetics. The trailer light corners are a bit of a turn off, esp next to something that looks like it was designed fairly well, and is attractive.
The cosmetics are not as bad in person. In NW Montana it's just a matter of when you will have a deer strike. The lights are 9" in diameter. Up our way there are no street lights and zero ambient light. Dark is very dark. Being able to see down the road a decent distance is crucial. The "trailer lights" have been replaced with Baja Design S2's for additional lighting. The engineering in the ARB is second to none. It was designed and built to withstand "Roo" strikes. The appearance isn't the best, but the protection is. Plenty of room for up to a 12k Warn winch.
Sponsored