First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everybody! Name’s Nick, and I’m the resident dream destroyer of this forum. I like to rain on everyone’s parade that wants a V8, crank windows, or a carbeurator so that they aren’t disappointed when the actual reveal happens(Ain’t happening sorry guys!) HOWEVER, I also have a few inside sources who have confided in me, and all that I’ll say is that nobody is going to care about a lack of that stuff when the reveal arrives.

I’m from Arizona, and currently drive a Jeep Wrangler! Can’t wait to see Bronco in the flesh, and plan on buying one as early as financially possible lol. (Refinance of the condo needs to come first!)

Here’s a pic of my Jeep, basically bone stock except for the 33’s. I’m saving the mod money for the Bronco?. I’ll also use this to plug my bronco-themed Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/ford.bronco.militia/
Ford Bronco Sup guys! CFB9910C-34F4-48E0-9404-B20B965470FB
Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey everybody! Name’s Nick, and I’m the resident dream destroyer of this forum. I like to rain on everyone’s parade that wants a V8, crank windows, or a carbeurator so that they aren’t disappointed when the actual reveal happens(Ain’t happening sorry guys!) HOWEVER, I also have a few inside sources who have confided in me, and all that I’ll say is that nobody is going to care about a lack of that stuff when the reveal arrives.

I’m from Arizona, and currently drive a Jeep Wrangler! Can’t wait to see Bronco in the flesh, and plan on buying one as early as financially possible lol. (Refinance of the condo needs to come first!)

Here’s a pic of my Jeep, basically bone stock except for the 33’s. I’m saving the mod money for the Bronco?. I’ll also use this to plug my bronco-themed Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/ford.bronco.militia/
Hi from Alberta! The Bronco will replace my '07 VW. Excited for the the Bronco as a tribute to my Old Man. Growing up, he loved his '79 black/Tan in Ranger XLT trim. Still half considering wrapping to match the two tone.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some Jeep guy, you don't even have angry eyes smh. :D

Well keep up the good work with destroying dreams Nick... too bad 2 door still gonna start around 30k.... With a V8 and..... SFA! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some Jeep guy, you don't even have angry eyes smh. :D

Well keep up the good work with destroying dreams Nick... too bad 2 door still gonna start around 30k.... With a V8 and..... SFA! :ROFLMAO:
I won’t say I told ya so ;)

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I almost sent a PM the other day regarding one of your posts showing your confidence in how badass this thing will be.
I was just going to ask , "you're the guy that has a source right?"
I couldn't recall...

Very cool of you to hold the line like that.
Much respect.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I almost sent a PM the other day regarding one of your posts showing your confidence in how badass this thing will be.
I was just going to ask , "you're the guy that has a source right?"
I couldn't recall...

Very cool of you to hold the line like that.
Much respect.
My sources haven’t told me exactly everything to expect. A lot of it has been talked about if you dig around too, more confirmation of some stuff than anything.

Just for example, the rumors about the removable doors, they are indeed removable obviously. But there are going to be some VERY cool tricks with removing them it sounds like. I’m not sure exactly what it looks like but I’m excited to find out more!
Sponsored