JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I’ve got a two day old email into Holley because my Superchips “Flashcal for Bronco” gives a message that it’s not compatible with my model. I updated the tuner on their website. Anyone else experience this or have additional information?
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So after waiting 33 minutes on hold they finally answered and informed me that Superchips Flashcal for Bronco does not work on the 2023 Bronco and they don't have the update yet.

OP
OP
JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Filed for a return to Superchips and ordered the OBD Link EX for the Forscan programmer for Windows. I tried to do a search to make sure Forscan is working on 2023 models but found nothing.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that sucks. Hopefully they come up with an update - I won a Flashcal from Nexgen Bronco... I don't have my Bronco yet, so no problem waiting for the update.

samjack

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mini Cooper, Bronco Sport, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Filed for a return to Superchips and ordered the OBD Link EX for the Forscan programmer for Windows. I tried to do a search to make sure Forscan is working on 2023 models but found nothing.
FORScan does not work for any MY2023 Ford at this time.

FORScan Support

I need to send a copy of the bin file it generated after connecting and see if they can come up with something.

OP
OP
JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FORScan does not work for any MY2023 Ford at this time.

FORScan Support

I need to send a copy of the bin file it generated after connecting and see if they can come up with something.
Thanks for this information. I was unable to find any information on the forums before ordering either one. So hopefully this thread helps others.
Sponsored