Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Superchips is excited to announce performance tuning now available for 2021-2023 Ford Bronco equipped with 2.3L and 2.7L Ecoboost engines. The all-new Pulsar XT module is completely plug and play, adding as much as 55hp/69tq with adjustability on-the-fly through our wireless Bluetooth switch.

Download the free smartphone app for total control over your driving experience with user adjustable pedal boost settings, calibration for tire size changes, and even disable your engine auto start/stop and adjust TPMS settings. Pulsar XT requires no ECM flashing and can be removed in minutes for dealer services. Pulsar XT adds massive torque through the mid-range and completely changes how your Bronco feels on and off road.

https://www.holley.com/products/tuners_and_programmers/inline_tuning_modules/pulsar_xt/parts/12452

Ford Bronco Superchips Pulsar XT Tuning Module Available Now PulsarXT_GroupShot_F150_Bronco

Ford Bronco Superchips Pulsar XT Tuning Module Available Now 2.7_Bronco_XTChart

Ford Bronco Superchips Pulsar XT Tuning Module Available Now 2.3_Bronco_XTChart
Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was checking out a recent youtube video of the pulsar and took this screenshot. Does it have the ability to change the gear ratio like the youtube pic or does it only have the limited features shown in the pic in your original post? I really want this vs. the Ford Performance tune but plan on changing gears which the Ford version lets you do.

Ford Bronco Superchips Pulsar XT Tuning Module Available Now 1699676976412

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was checking out a recent youtube video of the pulsar and took this screenshot. Does it have the ability to change the gear ratio like the youtube pic or does it only have the limited features shown in the pic in your original post? I really want this vs. the Ford Performance tune but plan on changing gears which the Ford version lets you do.

Ford Bronco Superchips Pulsar XT Tuning Module Available Now 1699676976412
That video is showing the device in it's demo mode which populates all the available features across the XT product line, for all applications. Gear ratio isn't a required feature in the Bronco however, like the latest Jeep Wranglers, the vehicle will autocorrect for that change.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That video is showing the device in it's demo mode which populates all the available features across the XT product line, for all applications. Gear ratio isn't a required feature in the Bronco however, like the latest Jeep Wranglers, the vehicle will autocorrect for that change.
So that begs the question as to why Ford Performance would advertise the ability to change gear ratios as a feature of their programmer? Did your R&D team actually do a gear ratio change and verify the vehicle autocorrects?

Sounds like Whipple also makes gear ratio changes an option on their tune as well. Seems like it would be a fairly simple thing for your programmer to do since it is a built in feature.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So that begs the question as to why Ford Performance would advertise the ability to change gear ratios as a feature of their programmer? Did your R&D team actually do a gear ratio change and verify the vehicle autocorrects?

Sounds like Whipple also makes gear ratio changes an option on their tune as well. Seems like it would be a fairly simple thing for your programmer to do since it is a built in feature.
I'll have to get clarification from engineering on the gear ratio features. It could be that is only an option that can be changed through re-flashing the control module. I'll see if I can get a solid answer from our Bronco team.

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Jeeps and one lone Bronco (so far)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll have to get clarification from engineering on the gear ratio features. It could be that is only an option that can be changed through re-flashing the control module. I'll see if I can get a solid answer from our Bronco team.
Any word back from your Bronco team?

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any word back from your Bronco team?
Just got a response from our engineer after testing gear ratio change with both Forscan and the Ford Procal tool. While both devices offer gear ratio adjust as a function, it does nothing in the vehicles modules. Changing ratio from 3.31 all the way up to 4.70 in the settings makes no change to the vehicles speedo or shift points, with either device.
Sponsored