• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona SWAP | My Black Diamond Grill for Big Bend Grill

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in the Phoenix area interested in swapping their Big Bend grill for my Black Diamond grill?
BD grill is matte black, and is a throwback to the original Bronco.

Ford Bronco SWAP | My Black Diamond Grill for Big Bend Grill Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 1.48.43 PM

Ford Bronco SWAP | My Black Diamond Grill for Big Bend Grill Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 1.49.09 PM
Sponsored

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in the Phoenix area interested in swapping their Big Bend grill for my Black Diamond grill?
BD grill is matte black, and is a throwback to the original Bronco.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 1.48.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 1.49.09 PM.png
Hey there, are you an early or later reservation? This is the exact grille swap I'm hoping for, although I'm a later reservation, MY22 for sure. I'm in Southern Cali, but could make the drive if it worked out.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there, are you an early or later reservation? This is the exact grille swap I'm hoping for, although I'm a later reservation, MY22 for sure. I'm in Southern Cali, but could make the drive if it worked out.
Sorry, I actually ended up switching my Black Diamond order to a Badlands last week, so I won't have the above grill available for trade after all. Although I will like the Big Bend grill best

Naxx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry, I actually ended up switching my Black Diamond order to a Badlands last week, so I won't have the above grill available for trade after all. Although I will like the Big Bend grill best
Not sure if you ever swapped, but I'd be open to swapping my BB for the Badlands.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you ever swapped, but I'd be open to swapping my BB for the Badlands.
I haven't taken delivery yet, but I would be 1000% interested once I do. 580+ days and counting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! Your patience is impressive, it will be very worth the wait.
Not sure if you're still interested, but I've finally been scheduled for production the week of June 13th, so I figure I should have my Badlands sometime in July.

Are you still interested in swapping my grill for yours?

Naxx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure if you're still interested, but I've finally been scheduled for production the week of June 13th, so I figure I should have my Badlands sometime in July.

Are you still interested in swapping my grill for yours?
Congrats! And I'd be happy to! I haven't looked into it, but have you checked if the BB grill will accommodate the front camera? It's not included in my build, so I'd want to make sure that's ready for you.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! And I'd be happy to! I haven't looked into it, but have you checked if the BB grill will accommodate the front camera? It's not included in my build, so I'd want to make sure that's ready for you.
Good call, I haven't even considered that to be a problem. I'll see if I can do some digging and find out.

Thanks!

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You've crushed my dreams. I need to replace my grill with another one that has the front camera opening/mounting point. Looks like the Outer Banks grill is the same as the Big Bend, just gloss black. Might have to find one, and paint it.
Sponsored