First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t have the skills to implement, but with the new allocation situation, updated sig/logo/t-shirt idea came to me.

Ford “allocated” my early Bronco reservation into a brand new [wrangler, gladiator, Tacoma, 4Runner, Colorado, defender].
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco is your man. If he’s in to it
Someone called? 😂

@Baddie64 Thanksgiving (and also my anniversary today) today but I'll add this to my list of ideas, always looking for something more. Most of my free time has been committed to the upkeep of the Dirt Mountain Tracker but I'll see if I can squeeze in some graphic design this week!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone called? 😂

@Baddie64 Thanksgiving (and also my anniversary today) today but I'll add this too my list of ideas, always looking for something more. Most of my free time has been committed to the upkeep of the Dirt Mountain Tracker but I'll see if I can squeeze in some graphic design this week!

Cheers!
May want to play with "Free the Allocations" or "Build the Timestamp" I would be down with those. Love my Albert avatar but would substitute to support the cause! thanks.

OP
OP
Baddie64

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone called? 😂

@Baddie64 Thanksgiving (and also my anniversary today) today but I'll add this to my list of ideas, always looking for something more. Most of my free time has been committed to the upkeep of the Dirt Mountain Tracker but I'll see if I can squeeze in some graphic design this week!

Cheers!
I didn’t want to neglect to give credit where due as I’m using one of your creations. These are all incredible.
Sponsored