First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4 door, 2020 Ford F-250 Tremo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had an order for a 2 door outerbanks hard top in Cactus Gray since Feb of 2021. I had been threatening my husband I would buy a used Mercedes G wagon if the damn thing didn’t get built soon. We made a stop at our local Ford dealer on the off chance they would have a Bronco I could sit in, touch and maybe test drive, 3 weeks ago. Well, in fact they did. A base model 4 door soft top in Black and it was available. Took it on a test drive, liked it and we discussed what it would take to make it as good as what I had on order that had just about every bell and whistle known. It would have been basically impossible. As we were ready to leave, the sales manager came up to us and there was a bandlands 4 door non sas in Carbon Grey soft top that seconds earlier came up available. It had been ordered by a couple, the husband just passed and the wife didn’t want it. It had almost everything on it I wanted..except leather and Sasquatch.We bought it on the spot. I am still waiting on my 2 door, and if there is no charge over MSRP..We may buy it and sell for a profit. We will see. For now, I am a happy Bronco owner!
Sponsored

HenryGX

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome and congratulations! Share some photos when you can

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome @Fyrcat

Thank you for joining in and introducing yourself, we are always happy to see new members join in.

This is a great community to be apart of to help you get familiar with your new Bronco, tons of information on the site including informative members and vendors so don't hesitate to ask questions.

We look forward to seeing some photos of both Broncos!

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome! Hopefully you got a good deal on this one where you wont lose when the new one comes in.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
it didn't happen :devilish: what comes out of Reno stays in Reno ,no pics no bronco .
NEVER HAPPEN JUST STORIES ;)
Sponsored