Sponsored

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks good. I have seen them make outrageous power with a supercharger.
Oh they can make insane power...Kind of ruins the uniqueness of the Boss for me though. I've done full exhaust, but the car is so well built as is, she doesn't need anything except to be driven.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Mountain Man

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh they can make insane power...Kind of ruins the uniqueness of the Boss for me though. I've done full exhaust, but the car is so well built as is, she doesn't need anything except to be driven.
I’ve thought about doing some stuff to mine, but the car is set up so well. Plus it only has 3,400 miles on it. It Is a hoot to drive for sure. So well tuned and composed. If you haven’t already, I recommend you watch the Top Gear USA episode that starred the Boss. (S2 E10)

The Boss beats a much pricer Roush later in the episode.

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve thought about doing some stuff to mine, but the car is set up so well. Plus it only has 3,400 miles on it. It Is a hoot to drive for sure. So well tuned and composed. If you haven’t already, I recommend you watch the Top Gear USA episode that starred the Boss. (S2 E10)

The Boss beats a much pricer Roush later in the episode.
Yes sir, I have seen that! Numerous times! Everyday Driver did a solid comparison on the Boss and the GT350 that is super interesting too.
Sponsored