Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I ordered one of these at launch back in January, and it's been sitting in my basement since then. Well... I finally installed it this past weekend—only missed the start of spring by 5 months. :cool:

Somehow... I managed to break one of the arms/hinges. BUT, to my surprise... Bestop covered it under warranty. Huge shoutout to the @Bestop_Team for doing that, I don't really think they had to, because it was visibly fine out of the box. Still don't really know what happened to be honest, but the Skyrider is great so far and the support from Bestop was amazing.

Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the video! Any idea how much trouble to take off if you want to swap out in winter?
I’m one of the complainers harassing @Bestop_Team to make a gray version to match the Mic top🤣 it looks like nice quality though,,love the twill fabric.

Badassbronco5

Outer Banks
First Name
L.T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Came on here to see if a grey top was in the works. Im another customer if that were to ever happen!

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I ordered one of these at launch back in January, and it's been sitting in my basement since then. Well... I finally installed it this past weekend—only missed the start of spring by 5 months. :cool:

Somehow... I managed to break one of the arms/hinges. BUT, to my surprise... Bestop covered it under warranty. Huge shoutout to the @Bestop_Team for doing that, I don't really think they had to, because it was visibly fine out of the box. Still don't really know what happened to be honest, but the Skyrider is great so far and the support from Bestop was amazing.

Great video and convinced me to get one next spring!

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great video and convinced me to get one next spring!
I bought one, but for reasons I cannot explain, I never installed it and am now considering trading her in. I am in Central NY if you ever get up this way, I'll make you a deal

Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the video! Any idea how much trouble to take off if you want to swap out in winter?
I’m one of the complainers harassing @Bestop_Team to make a gray version to match the Mic top🤣 it looks like nice quality though,,love the twill fabric.
@Bestop_Team Winter is coming! I'm in Minnesota, and though it was in the 80s days ago, it could snow next week. Time to take the Skyrider off and put the hard panels back on so we can hit the carwash. Would REALLY love an "uninstall" video, or the very least a PDF of instructions. I can probably reverse-engineer, but don't want to undo something that doesn't need undoing.

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Bestop_Team Winter is coming! I'm in Minnesota, and though it was in the 80s days ago, it could snow next week. Time to take the Skyrider off and put the hard panels back on so we can hit the carwash. Would REALLY love an "uninstall" video, or the very least a PDF of instructions. I can probably reverse-engineer, but don't want to undo something that doesn't need undoing.
You find an uninstall video yet?
Sponsored