DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many FEs will actually be produced? Ford targeted 7,000 which is NOT very exclusive as far as production numbers.

I couldn’t imagine the feeling of spending double MSRP and then in a few years Enterprise is selling them off their rental fleet for $30k. Talk about depreciation
Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Smiles in 2dr base at less than MSRP. Its a vehicle that will get customized, used and abused and I will have fun doing it. I'll let others collect the overpriced trailer queens.
I agree with this. I have a day one loaded Badlands on order with no delivery in sight. I am considering changing my (almost) $60k order to a zero option $30k Base. I could buy it outright with the cash I’ve been saving for the BL and drive the hell out of it knowing it’s mine and not the banks.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I imagine the bulk of the FE buyers ,especially the ones who paid mark up are the same folks who buy these vehicles at venues like BarrettJackson and then stash them in a climate controlled garage in hopes of selling them one day at a perceived profit. Like the collector cars with the $30K paint jobs ,they can’t be driven. One stray road stone and the car loses a ton of value. The less miles on the odometer the higher the value. Folks who buy other models for a few thousand over sticker may need to in order to obtain a required vehicle. Personally, I am not happy about paying sticker. If my order winds up as a MY 23 , I will either add the MOD top or cancel all together and wait a bit more for Broncos supplies to increase on lots and work an under sticker deal. It is just a vehicle. It takes all kinds to spin this planet.
I was at my dealer yesterday to chat up my salesman and manager. Luckily for me, the dealer was delivering one of the few MY '21 allocations it could, which was a 2-door FE. The buyer was out test driving it. I waited around because I had yet seen the MIC top and wanted to see it.

The buyer pulled up in the parking lot (which has just 6 new Fords in it...) with the biggest effing grin on his face, like a little boy getting his first new bicycle. The buyer seemed like a well-funded gentleman. He has a second Bronco reservation he's yet to convert to an order.

Based on his grin, I doubt he's flipping it. It's fun to see happy people.
Sponsored