First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Obviously his "Thumbs down" worked, he got a reaction out of you and had to post about it :D Ignore trolls, in real life and the internet, and they disappear like magic(n)👍(n)👍

These "I Park next to Jeep every chance i get", and "Jeep guy ignored me/wanted to drag race" posts show the posters insecurity more than the actual "perp" 😄
Yeah the parking next to a Jeep on purpose just screams "look at me".

I can say this. I will never park next to a Jeep. There are some major assholes out there in the world. All I need is to park next to a Jeep and the driver really hates the Bronco for some reason and decides to run a key up the side. Or give the door a hard hip check. It's just asking for trouble.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

coming from a guy in a Gladiator would just have me laugh all the way home, LOL. Love the wrangler and trucks, but not that thing (no offense to those that have/like it, just not my thing).

I've gotten thumbs up from people next to me at a red light, even conversations, the Wrangler owners I can see (often way too much reflection on the windshield) never really reacted, but it's suburbia and not exactly trail land here, no wheeling anywhere near.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He was pointing at your front left tire it looks low.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah the parking next to a Jeep on purpose just screams "look at me".

I can say this. I will never park next to a Jeep. There are some major assholes out there in the world. All I need is to park next to a Jeep and the driver really hates the Bronco for some reason and decides to run a key up the side. Or give the door a hard hip check. It's just asking for trouble.
You could park next to some asshat in a, I dunno, I’ll randomly chose a Suzuki Samari, and he could key your vehicle too. There’s some idiots in the world, and they drive all kinds of vehicles.

Deleted member 19381

Where I work, there are three or four Jeep Wranglers and two Gladiators...one of the Wrangler guys came over and was "oooh-ing and ahhh-ing" over my Bronco...I let him get in and look it over good....he really liked it. It's all good....lol

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could park next to some asshat in a, I dunno, I’ll randomly chose a Suzuki Samari, and he could key your vehicle too. There’s some idiots in the world, and they drive all kinds of vehicles.
Got a problem with vowels buddy? Randomly throwing them in and leaving them out.

fry.png

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah that's true and the reason I don't park next to anyone.

But if you are going out of your way to park next to a Jeep, you are trying to get some sort of reaction. That reaction may not be a good one.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's @604Bronco, the Samurai was not chosen at random. He's alluding to mine.
Nope... Totally random. Just like my random use of vowels. Do you happen to own a Suzuki Samari? I had no idea. What an odd coincidence.