Time for Change

Dump Toyota

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Power Wagon, 1996 Montero, 2015 Four Runner
Hi guys, I own a 1996 Montero Rock Crawler, 2015 Four Runner and a 2018 Power Wagon. After running Japanese rigs my entire life the Four Runner and Xterra before it were real let downs. And it seems US manufactures are taking the lead on real, durable 4x4s now, and that cannot be ignored. While not perfectly reliable I realize after owning the Power Wagon its stupid to buy out dated 4x4s like the Four Runner that took over 5 Grand just add a flipping front bumper! I do not ever plan to buy a new rig with out a front locker and metal bumpers again. I considered the Raptor back in 2017 but given its early model woes and absurd ADM I went with the Power Wagon, which honestly was better for my needs. Now this Bronco thing comes out..............I have never considered trading in a car under 10-12 years old, but that Four Runner may be history. In the old days Japanese reliability and innovation ruled. But my god, this Bronco innovates in only ways I could have fantasized about!
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Before the reveal I was eyeing the 19+ power wagon. The 8 speed auto has transformed it according to reviewers. After the reveal last night though, I was sold. The Bronco is going to be awesome.