First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This weekend I took my ‘23 Bronco two door with the roof off on a good long ride around Lake George up to Ticonderoga and lots of other remote towns, nestled in the Adirondacks. During this trip, I stumbled across an interesting exhibit of the real Star Trek set from the TV show with an enormous line to get in. I inquired and found out that William Shatner was there! I mean, this was an extremely remote little town that resembled Mayberry circa 1950 , it was wonderful! so in the middle of nowhere, it was fascinating to see this but unfortunately, I didn’t have the patience to stand in the huge line but took a pic of the sign. During the summer months, I been keeping the top off full-time & absolutely love the experience of driving the Bronco like this. For me that’s what the Bronco two door was made for ! 👍

IMG_8618.jpeg

IMG_8620.jpeg

IMG_8616.jpeg

IMG_8615.jpeg

IMG_8621.jpeg

IMG_8622.jpeg
Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco looks killer in that color.

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BEngland

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Escape Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This weekend I took my ‘23 Bronco two door with the roof off on a good long ride around Lake George up to Ticonderoga and lots of other remote towns, nestled in the Adirondacks. During this trip, I stumbled across an interesting exhibit of the real Star Trek set from the TV show with an enormous line to get in. I inquired and found out that William Shatner was there! I mean, this was an extremely remote little town that resembled Mayberry circa 1950 , it was wonderful! so in the middle of nowhere, it was fascinating to see this but unfortunately, I didn’t have the patience to stand in the huge line but took a pic of the sign. During the summer months, I been keeping the top off full-time & absolutely love the experience of driving the Bronco like this. For me that’s what the Bronco two door was made for ! 👍

Ford Bronco Topless Bronco meets Star Trek (and almost William Shatner)  - Adirondack Park IMG_8622

Ford Bronco Topless Bronco meets Star Trek (and almost William Shatner)  - Adirondack Park IMG_8622

This is an awesome museum! Living the 2D Big Bend top off life!

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

remember red shirts get it first

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I inquired and found out that William Shatner was there! I mean, this was an extremely remote little town that resembled Mayberry circa 1950 , it was wonderful!

God bless Captain Kirk (Bill Shatner not Chris PineHead) the man is 92 years old and still doing appearances for the fans!!!!
Sponsored