• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan Trade - Grab Handles & Vent Clips

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all,
I have orange grab handles and vent clips on my Badlands Sas that I'd like to swap out for blue. It's crazy that the OEM handles are $250 for 3 and I'm not a fan of the stickers.
My dash is gray and black, does the blue handles come in this color combo option? A lot of what I'm seeing is cream and black.
Does anyone have blue vent clips and handles that have the gray and black two tone want to swap for orange?

68365F3F-85B2-44C7-ACF5-86C92CAF9D86.jpeg

A74C0953-BE6B-49BF-8DA2-9954CD32D052.jpeg
Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wildtracs are blue on a cyber orange bronco. I'd be up for trading ya

OP
OP
I.Vegabond

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually found someone from a Facebook post and am supposed to meet up Saturday. If something happens, I'll let you know.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can actually take apart the grab handles (pretty easy) and the color trim piece pops out, that way you can swap just the color trim and keep the rest of your handle so it matches your dash.

I too have blue grab handles and vent clips that I'd be willing to trade for orange.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they blue and black? If so I'd be up for a trade. I have orange with black trim.
Sponsored