Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all,
Looking on some advice here
Unsure if I’m just stuck at the mercy of crappy Ford or if there’s a particular avenue I should explore.
the more eyes on this thread the better I hope

I have (loosely used) a 22’ 2.7 wildtrak in which I purchased at the end of June after waiting as a day 2 reservation holder.
I’ll let it be known before diving in, my dealer is absolute trash. Price gouging, took reservations from ford customers for their own sales rep, all that real good moral stuff you’d expect from a car salesperson.
sooo

I have about 6500 miles on it and I just got it serviced by my dealer last week for oil change and only to find within the next week that the power train malfunctioned and turbocharge wastegate closed. My bronco was left unable to be driven as there was Zero acceleration and no power supplied to train.

This was 3 weeks ago, I’ve reached to executive reps and Mike Levine (no help) and I’m basically left out to dry by corporate end of ford.
I understand there’s factory defects and issues however you would think there would be some accommodations or at least return calls.
My dealer has had my bronco for three weeks now in which I’ve been given the run around by them. The last call I received (last week) was that they had to order “clamps” for the 3rdtime since having my car. I’ve called them about 8 times since then to find out a timeframe for repair and I’ve received no return of calls. I’m so frustrated with the poor quality service across the board by ford. I don’t know what to do, who to call at this point.
Advice is greatly appreciated
Pic attached for eyes 👀

75F18C99-AA28-488A-BE01-CFF150EDE119.jpeg
Sponsored

MrGSquared

Outer Banks
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Jeep GC TH 5.7, '23 Bronco OBX 4Dr (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Citybronco Sorry to hear! Any update on this? Did they at least provide you with a loaner? I'm no legal expert, but it sounds like your Bronco may be on the path to becoming a 🍋 if the same thing keeps happening with the waste gate and isn't resolved. That's a very long time NOT to have the vehicle that you paid for.

"If your vehicle or other consumer good fails to meet the manufacturer's warranty after a reasonable number of repair attempts, then it is a “lemon” and you are entitled to a refund or a replacement vehicle or other consumer good."

OP
OP
Citybronco

Citybronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got back after three weeks. New turbocharger. Ran for 200 miles no issue yet. Corporate ford is horrendous, tried saying 3 weeks without car isn't enough for reimbursement. Gave service premium warranty but was a hassle to even get from them. No loaner just happy its running right now. fingers crossed

MrGSquared

Outer Banks
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Jeep GC TH 5.7, '23 Bronco OBX 4Dr (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got back after three weeks. New turbocharger. Ran for 200 miles no issue yet. Corporate ford is horrendous, tried saying 3 weeks without car isn't enough for reimbursement. Gave service premium warranty but was a hassle to even get from them. No loaner just happy its running right now. fingers crossed
I'm glad you have it back now whew! Fingers crossed it is all resolved now :cool:
Sponsored