First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got one too. I was originally 12 July build week and have been bumped several times. Today I got one that says 8 November. 2 door base, manual.
Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the email today bumping me up from October 11
20DD7260-DEA9-467C-993B-0FE5208A4767.jpeg
Same thing happened to me. How long do you think it will take to actually get it? My birthday is November 2. 🤞

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Got a Vin number âś…
2. Build date âś…
3. Window sticker ( Oct.6th blend)
4. E-Mail today confirming change to build week ( moved from 11th to 4th)
5. Delivered to dealership ??????Nov???
Ford Bronco Update email on production. 58A31659-1D8B-45ED-BF1F-F30881AC266B

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I put it to rest, took a breakđź‘€ went to the local Friday Night Lights football game. And hot damn they still love me!

CC98A7B6-EFCA-41BB-8E80-4041A50664B0.jpeg

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

September builds that didn't happen getting pushed back to firm October dates means Ford just recently got their shit together
Yesterday's email blast with 11ty builds and multiple people getting October dates pushed up a week means Ford has their shit together now and is confident in scheduling going forward
I'm not sure I'd make that assumption. Delays have been rampant and continual with the Bronco. Almost nothing they planed for, then communicated, has actually been meet in scheduling again and again. Why would now getting another notice that you've had your date changed (even if moved up, or like me, delayed) somehow mean Ford got their act together? They've done this about 5 times. What percentage of those that get a build date will be actually built that week? That would be the metric I'd like to see. Because my gut tells me the past build dates have had about a 15% actual production count. So they're 85% of the time wrong.

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not sure I'd make that assumption. Delays have been rampant and continual with the Bronco. Almost nothing they planed for has be meet in scheduling again and again. Why would now getting another notice that you've been delayed somehow mean Ford got their act together? They've done this about 5 times.
The delayed builds are from before Ford lined everything up with production
Ford scheduled a ton of builds in every config on Thursday for the upcoming weeks and are using next week to fill in more builds to the schedule for those weeks. These are the final weeks of model year so they can't delay them anymore and wouldn't be scheduling so hard if they weren't confident they can build these

Based on how fast MIC 2.0 went from announced to up and running and trucks getting delivered with them, Ford put a ton of money into fixing the bronco mess. They previously had announced they're stock piling more parts than normal just in time operation so all of this is starting to add up

I think the ultimate goal is to hit the MY2022 production start up hard based off of how they're scheduling now. Yes there are older builds pushed back and in limbo but someone high up at Ford has confidence in the current production line.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All it takes is one more commodity constraint (no rubber! or copper wires!), or serious problem (transmissions leaking!) that needs corrective action, and all those scheduled builds are just dates and numbers on a chart. And practically NO ONE would get a Bronco this year. Don't count your chickens until they hatch.

Remember, they've had schedules and promised dates before. Many times.... Their original goal was to go into full production in May, and build everyone's who ordered until the orders were closed in march.
Then their goal was the now-sad "we're in fulltime production!" email in June I think it was, a month late. Then nothing happened, they all creaked into parking lots with bad tops. Then 2 doors cancelled, then modular hard tops cancelled, then tow packages cancelled.... Sorry, but out of 160,000 orders, I'm not sure they're going to build 20,000 this year.

The bottom line is 140,000 people who ordered a 2021 Bronco, some a year earlier, will be waiting another calendar year. There is no way to put a positive spin on seriously behind production this year, until 90% of those who ordered get their Broncos. That will be sometime 1 to 2 years later than they were promised. Yes - promised.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, but out of 160,000 orders, I'm not sure they're going to build 20,000 this year.
21,623 Broncos have already been produced through August.

September totals will be released on Monday.

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here.
Week of 9/20 original production schedule date was pushed to 11/1. Got the Ford email late on Friday. Vin # still there, bit no window sticker link yet.

OP
OP
MateriaTattoo

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got the same email about 3:30 today as well. Telling me my 9/13 week had been moved to the week of 10/11, which I knew 3 weeks ago when I called my dealer to see why I wasn't seeing a window sticker. Better late than never I guess. :rolleyes:
Same but hoping this seals
Week of 9/20 original production schedule date was pushed to 11/1. Got the Ford email late on Friday. Vin # still there, bit no window sticker link yet.
I dont think you get the window sticker until production is complete correct? Keep us updated!

Sponsored

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same but hoping this seals

I dont think you get the window sticker until production is complete correct? Keep us updated!
I spoke to my dealership a few weeks ago too and the date they said I was re-scheduled for was the week prior to the Ford email on Friday. Hoping this one sticks here since I am an AMB color and I'd loose that if it is pushed to MY22. From what I have gathered from the forums, a window sticker should generate a week before actual production day (not necessarily the beginning of the production scheduled week). The link to the window sticker would be accessible in the Track My Order link from the ford email and assuming in ford account online too. Hope this all sticks!

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/4 to 11/1 🤬

OP
OP
MateriaTattoo

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I spoke to my dealership a few weeks ago too and the date they said I was re-scheduled for was the week prior to the Ford email on Friday. Hoping this one sticks here since I am an AMB color and I'd loose that if it is pushed to MY22. From what I have gathered from the forums, a window sticker should generate a week before actual production day (not necessarily the beginning of the production scheduled week). The link to the window sticker would be accessible in the Track My Order link from the ford email and assuming in ford account online too. Hope this all sticks!
Hmm I’m scheduled for next week but don’t see a window sticker yet. I’m assuming I’ll get it once it’s in production.

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a Blend Date 10-4 and a window sticker. Just got an email from Ford saying my build week is 10-4 and my window sticker disappeared?

4 door Badlands, Sasquatch, soft top, 2.7, Lux.

any updates yet? Did you use any of the trackers on the forums? I have the same blend date and am interested to see what other people´s progress looks like. Todays the big day

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any updates yet? Did you use any of the trackers on the forums? I have the same blend date and am interested to see what other people´s progress looks like. Todays the big day
no news. I have checked the trackers multiple times no updates. The PCM and BCE modules have yet to be activated. I am not going to hold my breath till it is built, lol(but will keep checking several times a day). Once built assuming it passes QC, there is the transportation ordeal before it gets to the dealer. Once at the dealership, the do the Pre Delivery Inspection and clean them quickly.

On the bright side, I was able to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Moab yesterday! Had a blast! It is everything I thought it was. On the way to the trail you have to drive on a very narrow, curvy highway 15 miles each way from their site. It handles and drives extremely well on the highway. And while it is not as quick or throaty as a Raptor, the 2.7 is no slouch. A great combination of street, highway and off road abilities. Assuming the overall quality/durability of the builds are good Ford has a hit product for the next several years. Loved driving that machine! Loved the seats! Having done the Ride-a-Long in April, I know what it will do in expert hands. It makes me look like a better off roader than I am, lol.

While not a super tough trail(some of the drivers were really intimidated). Only once did I hit on anything underneath and then it was barely perceptible. Not bad for the first time driving one. I think most purchasers of these trucks will be very pleased!

Hope you get good news soon!
Sponsored