• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland UPDATE.......Model Year 2022.5 Wildtrak Hoss3.0 NOT for sale

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
NEW OPTION DECIDED UOPN>>>>>>>>>>>KEEPING THE BRONCO
DISREGARD THIS POST.

Good morning Bronco community.

I ordered my 2022 WT on 10/13/21. Small dealership. Was playing the waiting game like the rest of us. It is now scheduled for production the week of 8/29/22. Things are changing on my end and I'm not going to be able to keep it. The window sticker has not been created as of yet. Sticker is close to 63k. After all the tax/tags and the like the number will be close to 67-68k. I am feeling that an even 70k is reasonable to ask.

The details........
Area 51
4 Door soft top with MIC prep kit
HOSS 3.0 w/FOX Intrl BYPASS
LUX
Leather seats
Tow Package
Equipment Group 354A
Modular front bumper
keyless entry
On Vehicle Storage Bags
Cargo Protector
Tube Step, powder coated
Flr Liners all weather+Crpt mats
NO DECALS ON THE SIDE DOORS
NO FRONT LICENSE BRACKET

My choices I see are:
1. Walk away and let the dealer keep it and turn it into a huge profit for them by them selling it close to 80k
2. Buy it and sell it for as much as the market will bare either at Carmax/BAT/Cargurus/or trade it at Ford Dealer who will turn around and sell it for close to 80k
3. Offer it here for a reasonable price (see above) to someone who;
A) Is lurking and never ordered one
B) or someone who has ordered one and this one is very similar to their build
and would like to move along and start enjoying a well built Bronco.

I like option #3.

I've seen similar posts where people are angry and flaming the people starting these posts. There are economics here that some people struggle to understand which is not my issue.

If this thread does not interest you, kindly move along. If you are interested please PM me and we can go from there as to what a reasonable way to proceed is.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RED06098

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good morning Bronco community.

I ordered my 2022 WT on 10/13/21. Small dealership. Was playing the waiting game like the rest of us. It is now scheduled for production the week of 8/29/22. Things are changing on my end and I'm not going to be able to keep it. The window sticker has not been created as of yet. Sticker is close to 63k. After all the tax/tags and the like the number will be close to 67-68k. I am feeling that an even 70k is reasonable to ask.

The details........
Area 51
4 Door soft top with MIC prep kit
HOSS 3.0 w/FOX Intrl BYPASS
LUX
Leather seats
Tow Package
Equipment Group 354A
Modular front bumper
keyless entry
On Vehicle Storage Bags
Cargo Protector
Tube Step, powder coated
Flr Liners all weather+Crpt mats
NO DECALS ON THE SIDE DOORS
NO FRONT LICENSE BRACKET

My choices I see are:
1. Walk away and let the dealer keep it and turn it into a huge profit for them by them selling it close to 80k
2. Buy it and sell it for as much as the market will bare either at Carmax/BAT/Cargurus/or trade it at Ford Dealer who will turn around and sell it for close to 80k
3. Offer it here for a reasonable price (see above) to someone who;
A) Is lurking and never ordered one
B) or someone who has ordered one and this one is very similar to their build
and would like to move along and start enjoying a well built Bronco.

I like option #3.

I've seen similar posts where people are angry and flaming the people starting these posts. There are economics here that some people struggle to understand which is not my issue.

If this thread does not interest you, kindly move along. If you are interested please PM me and we can go from there as to what a reasonable way to proceed is.
What part of country are you located?

OP
OP

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maryland

Blacktip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette/Element
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
curious, can the order transferred to someone else, so that sales tax are not paid twice?

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I am concern this is your vehicle and you should be able to do what you want. I was in a similar situation, but chose to walk letting the dealer have it. I placed a new order. Mine just came way too fast, and I was not financially ready.

Personally, I was just not motivated enough to go through with the purchase, finance, and resell to another buyer. I have never sold a vehicle with a loan, and I was unfamiliar with the process.

I hope it works out for you. Are you going to order another Bronco?

OP
OP

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
curious, can the order transferred to someone else, so that sales tax are not paid twice?
Not really sure about this option. From what I have seen this has not happened before. I would think that the dealer would opt to keep it and do what they do best, make $$. After all it is a business.
Sponsored