First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is urban off-roading like driving over dumpsters and down allies full of trash? Haha, not sure why you would get a Badlands if you never intend to off-road it. Anyway. Have fun and be safe out there.
and 95% of the forum doesn't know why someone would try to put a dig in on someone for buying a toy that they want.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

and 95% of the forum doesn't know why someone would try to put a dig in on someone for buying a toy that they want.
I don’t think I was insulting to the original poster, but if that was the case I believe that they would have said something. They said they liked the look of the Badlands so that was why they bought it, I figured that and that they were able to add the packages that they wanted to make it what they wanted. I’m sure that if they could have gotten a say Black Diamond with everything the same that’s the route they would have taken. Just like if I could have added the high package to either the Big Bend or Black Diamond I would have. I hope they enjoy the ride and maybe someday we all can get together for a real Bronco Rodeo.

Thoos

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Thoos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be fair to OP, things like the wash out interior should be an option at every trim level.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn't care much why someone bought a Bronco even for just pavement use, as long as the vehicle was available to everyone who wanted one to actually use the off-road functionalities. I mean there are already hundreds of better pavement geared vehicles to get people where they want to go if only on pavement.

But anyway I hope the owners have fun with the Bronco, take the top down a lot, and maybe someday have a use for the sway bar disconnect etc. If Bronco induces some folks to take risks and have some adventures, then it's all good in my book.
Sponsored