First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We received our 4Door Badlands 2.7 Lux Softie last Thursday and have absolutely loved every minute of it. It appears that my wife will get about the same MPG (14) as she did with her 2012 Grand Cherokee. She has about a 10 block drive to work with stop signs along the way. I found a small pile of rocks to pull onto today to try out the sta-bar disconnect and I was very impressed and honestly giggled like a child. I know there have been a ton of bad reports but I just wanted to come from a different perspective. We are regular folks that bought the Bronco strictly for the looks and because it's a Ford. We will never intentionally take it off road and are extremely happy with comfort and luxury it provides as a daily street driver. I have enjoyed the conversations from people walking up to look at it as well as the head turning at traffic lights. We couldn't be any happier with our purchase!

20210812_190050.jpg

20210813_071221.jpg

20210815_140122.jpg

20210815_140133.jpg
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is urban off-roading like driving over dumpsters and down allies full of trash? Haha, not sure why you would get a Badlands if you never intend to off-road it. Anyway. Have fun and be safe out there.

OP
OP
MSBroncoBuccaneer

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is urban off-roading like driving over dumpsters and down allies full of trash? Haha, not sure why you would get a Badlands if you never intend to off-road it. Anyway. Have fun and be safe out there.
I got it because I like the way it looks. Lol. That wasn't clear in my original post?

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I suppose the OBX would have cost as much with upgraded rims/tires and a level/lift. No offense intended, I appreciate a good review when I can get it, just thought the title of the thread was entertaining. Canā€™t wait to get my hands on mine, already have a bunch of stuff to add just need the vehicle.

Sponsored

Thoos

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Thoos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a first week reservation and hundreds of miles of 4x4 trails in my back yard waiting on my pony and all I got from ford is a lame sticker.

Meanwhile, you are literally mall crawling with a badlands... not cool. Not cool.

OP
OP
MSBroncoBuccaneer

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suppose the OBX would have cost as much with upgraded rims/tires and a level/lift. No offense intended, I appreciate a good review when I can get it, just thought the title of the thread was entertaining. Canā€™t wait to get my hands on mine, already have a bunch of stuff to add just need the vehicle.
Yea, the title was a total joke. I just love the looks of the Badlands and wanted Lux package and rubber floors instead of carpet as well as the vinyl seats.

OP
OP
MSBroncoBuccaneer

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a first week reservation and hundreds of miles of 4x4 trails in my back yard waiting on my pony and all I got from ford is a lame sticker.

Meanwhile, you are literally mall crawling with a badlands... not cool. Not cool.
I was an opening night reservation. My brother that works for Ford was a first night reservation holder too and is in purgatory at the moment. We don't have a lot of rocks here in South MS but I guess there is a chance it could see mud at some point in it's life. Lol

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Congratulations! Don't mind the haters. You got what you wanted, for you. Looks like you are enjoying it and that's all that matters. I have a feeling you might get the itch to off road it somewhere though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MSBroncoBuccaneer

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Don't mind the haters. You got what you wanted, for you. Looks like you are enjoying it and that's all that matters. I have a feeling you might get the itch to off road it somewhere though.
I have a huge itch but the wife just doesn't understand and I bought it for her so....

Reactions: Dom
OP
OP
MSBroncoBuccaneer

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

Curious, for urban offroading, how many points are hobo's worth?
Luckily, we don't have a lot of those where we live. Traffic construction barrels are a different story though. Those have to be at least 50 points!

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will never intentionally take it off road
I love that you left a little wiggle room in there for unintentional off-roading. ā€˜I didnā€™t mean to drive your Bronco off into the woods for an hour babe, it was an accident!ā€˜

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow Ross, what a beauty. Congratulations, and enjoy.
Sponsored