Sponsored

Vehicle has been built letter received. Time for a shower.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, the fog has lifted. Until it happened I have to say it seemed like it would never happen. To those of us stil in permanent-hold, take heart. It's still a week or so away from arriving at my dealer's lot, but I am on cloud 8. 7/21 blend date. VB base, auto. I do believe that I will drive from Tennessee to be with my brother's family in Oregon for Thanksgiving.

"Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Base 2 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.
Our current estimate for delivery to Miracle Ford, Inc. is between October 23, 2021 and October 29, 2021."

[EDIT] I should have noted that my dealer is expecting a truckload of 4-5 Broncos all on the same day. Looks like the gates are opening up.
Ford Bronco Vehicle has been built letter received. Time for a shower. image
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, the fog has lifted. Until it happened I have to say it seemed like it would never happen. To those of us stil in permanent-hold, take heart. It's still a week or so away from arriving at my dealer's lot, but I am on cloud 8. 7/21 blend date. VB base, auto. I do believe that I will drive from Tennessee to be with my brother's family in Oregon for Thanksgiving.

"Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Base 2 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.
Our current estimate for delivery to Miracle Ford, Inc. is between October 23, 2021 and October 29, 2021."

Ford Bronco Vehicle has been built letter received. Time for a shower. image
Congrats man! I was feeling good for a while, got a email 10/ 25 schedule. Talking to my wife last night, told her I probably shouldn't say anything I'll jinx it. Got email today moved to 11/1 cant win man. Good luck with your new Bronco my friend!!

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats man! I was feeling good for a while, got a email 10/ 25 schedule. Talking to my wife last night, told her I probably shouldn't say anything I'll jinx it. Got email today moved to 11/1 cant win man. Good luck with your new Bronco my friend!!
Thanks. I was a 7/19 and got bumped to 7/21. I wouldn't worry. Looks like they are getting through the "bad batch" Broncos and things will start swimming downstream finally. You could possibly see that by Turkey time! Whoops, shhhhh!

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks. I was a 7/19 and got bumped to 7/21. I wouldn't worry. Looks like they are getting through the "bad batch" Broncos and things will start swimming downstream finally. You could possibly see that by Turkey time! Whoops, shhhhh!
That would be nice. Zip!! Enjoy man.šŸ˜Ž

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats on your Bronco finally showing up. I'm looking forward to watching your Maui Machine build as inspiration for my retro build if and when it ever arrives.

Sponsored

Dtdouglas1996

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dangā€¦ my bronco is a 6/15 build and itā€™s still in production

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dangā€¦ my bronco is a 6/15 build and itā€™s still in production
Crap. If it helps, reads still in production as well on the trackers. Got the letter and dealer is getting mine and 4 others on (hopefully) Saturday. palsapp.com (truck shipping tracker) still shows "pending" though. Hang in there.
Sponsored