Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crazy to get the flurry of emails finally from Ford. First, in production. Next, built. A few more "track my order" clicks and it goes from "final inspections" to "we are arranging shipping with your dealer." Now I finally found out it arrives 9/19. Ironically I'll be in the Catskills doing a Jeep Jamboree this weekend so I won't be able to go get it right away! I told the dealer to keep it in the showroom and lock the doors to keep people out. They happily agreed.

I really can't wait to get my hands on this thing!
Sponsored

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Crazy to get the flurry of emails finally from Ford. First, in production. Next, built. A few more "track my order" clicks and it goes from "final inspections" to "we are arranging shipping with your dealer." Now I finally found out it arrives 9/19. Ironically I'll be in the Catskills doing a Jeep Jamboree this weekend so I won't be able to go get it right away! I told the dealer to keep it in the showroom and lock the doors to keep people out. They happily agreed.

I really can't wait to get my hands on this thing!
Funny I wonder if mine is on the same convoy my ETA is the 18th I’m in central NY.