Sponsored

Velocity Blue - Still Late Availability?

mnpontoon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want everyone continuing to think it is late availability, and I hope Ford doesn't show any before ordering. I know there are a few other cars out there with VB, but I don't want too many Broncos.
I'm in the same boat. Already going to be late availability with ManSquatch, so I'm selfishly hoping VB is late availability as well:censored:
Sponsored

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've got Iconic Silver, Velocity Blue and Carb Gray shots. Check your Ford dealer for 2021 models to see in person. The Iconic Silver looks great in person, a bit darker than I thought it would be. Here is Carb Gray Explorer, Velocity Blue Mustang and Iconic Silver Mustang. They had both reds as well as a Mustang color that's called Kona Blue. It is very dark and I'm wondering if it's Antimatter Blue for Bronco. You can see it to the right of the Velocity Blue pictured Mustang
IMG_20201120_085307.jpg

IMG_20201120_085103.jpg

IMG_20201120_085100.jpg
Bronco looks great in CG too with MIC top. Everything matches nicely with that color scheme! I'm having a very hard time with paint...

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting! All metal flake, right?
yes, all metallic but the Velocity Blue wasn't quite as glittery as the others if that makes sense. VB will be a great color for Bronco, especially if going Black Diamond with it's blue stitching and multiple gray tone interior.

My only complaint with Carb Gray would be the fact SO many Jeeps we see on the road are gray as well as cars in general. The color itself is great but you would be driving a vehicle that blends with everything else. I believe my wife is settled in Area 51 BD with Sasquatch, as this will be her Bronco she is 100% in control of decisions. I personally feel half the Broncos on the road will be Area 51 and the Velocity Blue would be great. I REALLY WISH that Lightning Blue or whatever it is would extend to the other models besides First Edition.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco looks great in CG too with MIC top. Everything matches nicely with that color scheme! I'm having a very hard time with paint...
Having the same problem as you. C.G. looks outstanding but I think the V.B. will standout for sure. The question is, what kind of a person are you? Looks good but common or Bright “Cool Looking” Standout in a good way person..

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Having the same problem as you. C.G. looks outstanding but I think the V.B. will standout for sure. The question is, what kind of a person are you? Looks good but common or Bright “Cool Looking” Standout in a good way person..
At this point I'm waiting for body matching tops. I'm thinking Cactus G at that point. I'll probably do dual tops. VB looks pretty cool, and I'm a blue guy. But, I think the cactus gray fits the vehicle so well

Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford needs to offer all black interior options for all Bronco models will make things a lot easier
Sponsored