Sponsored

Waited a year for this! (Post arrival) -- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT tires + Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll eventually be working on a detailed build thread, but for now I wanted to at least share this.

Got the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT’s from the shop that did the work (Anderson Auto in Olathe, KS), who also threw on a 1” level. Got the Traverse HD’s from fifteen52’s site on Black Friday. Zroadz rock sliders came from Amazon on Black Friday. Those I installed in the garage with the pups during the last snow.

Wheels, dogs, before and after pics, and a fun 1 minute YouTube short of the process from my channel posted below!

Ford Bronco Waited a year for this! (Post arrival) -- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT tires + Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels 16405A8D-5D1E-4263-9315-55704EA67AB6

Otis and Jovie helping install the rails
Ford Bronco Waited a year for this! (Post arrival) -- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT tires + Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels DA5751A4-25BF-4F3F-B704-1331F432C897

Dropped this off this morning..
Ford Bronco Waited a year for this! (Post arrival) -- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT tires + Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels 5F8EACF9-0D19-4F76-986C-9DA692732DA9

And left with this this afternoon..
Ford Bronco Waited a year for this! (Post arrival) -- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT tires + Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels 0CEBED3B-E586-4D0A-8046-7503F9EBE18C

Watch it here
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. I like that green
Thanks! I’m obsessed with the green myself as well. My dad had a green bronco during my growing up so I’m glad ford ran with it the second MY.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow what a change. It looks so great. Love the new wheel and tires and it looks so good against the green!
Thank you! Couldn’t be more excited about it

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I’ll eventually be working on a detailed build thread, but for now I wanted to at least share this.

Got the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT’s from the shop that did the work (Anderson Auto in Olathe, KS), who also threw on a 1” level. Got the Traverse HD’s from fifteen52’s site on Black Friday. Zroadz rock sliders came from Amazon on Black Friday. Those I installed in the garage with the pups during the last snow.

Wheels, dogs, before and after pics, and a fun 1 minute YouTube short of the process from my channel posted below!

Ford Bronco Waited a year for this! (Post arrival) -- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT tires + Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels 0CEBED3B-E586-4D0A-8046-7503F9EBE18C

Otis and Jovie helping install the rails

Dropped this off this morning..

And left with this this afternoon..

Watch it here
Looks good!

But, a couple of observations:

1. your pictures need more dog participation.
2. your choice of music in the video would be more appropriate if your bronco was Hot Pepper Red Metalic…just sayin’ 😆

(note: I also ordered the green)

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the tires after getting some time on them.

OP
OP
Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good!

But, a couple of observations:

1. your pictures need more dog participation.
2. your choice of music in the video would be more appropriate if your bronco was Hot Pepper Red Metalic…just sayin’ 😆

(note: I also ordered the green)

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the tires after getting some time on them.
😂 love the observations and I tend to agree with em! I’ll follow up on the tires once I’ve had some time.

When are you expecting yours? If you have an Everglades heading your way then this is probably your exact build with the green I saw a couple weeks back.

OP
OP
Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

😂 love the observations and I tend to agree with em! I’ll follow up on the tires once I’ve had some time.

When are you expecting yours? If you have an Everglades heading your way then this is probably your exact build with the green I saw a couple weeks back.
Mine is an Everglades, scheduled to be assembled on February 8. Dual tops, tow package. Will likely add the slide out tailgate (it is stupid it gets deleted with dual tops).

OP
OP
Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is an Everglades, scheduled to be assembled on February 8. Dual tops, tow package. Will likely add the slide out tailgate (it is stupid it gets deleted with dual tops).
Nice! Hope your timeline follows as planned. Yeah some of their logic with the choices like that left me scratching my head.
Sponsored