Sponsored

Were you able to order your Bronco with the accessory (Rigid) lights?

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was not.

When I placed my order this past Monday for my FE, I was not allowed to add any accessories. My guess is that the additional layer of factory customization will come closer to build time.

I was planing on the white rock lights as well as the lightbar. Candidly, not for "real" off-roading but for the cool factor in my own head.

Just wanted to ask in the event my dealer was incorrect.

Thanks,

Mike
Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wasn't able to either at the time of my order.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was not.

When I placed my order this past Monday for my FE, I was not allowed to add any accessories. My guess is that the additional layer of factory customization will come closer to build time.

I was planing on the white rock lights as well as the lightbar. Candidly, not for "real" off-roading but for the cool factor in my own head.

Just wanted to ask in the event my dealer was incorrect.

Thanks,

Mike
No. Most of the accessories are not available for order. The Parts guy at my Dealer said in a few months. They are not even in their system yet. Add a statement to your Bronco order "deal" That any of these accessories ordered prior to delivery of the Bronco, if Ford does not pay the Dealer to do the installation, that the Dealer will install all accessories at no charge to the customer. I did, signed by Sales Manager too.

OP
OP
BadKarma!

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No. Most of the accessories are not available for order. The Parts guy at my Dealer said in a few months. They are not even in their system yet. Add a statement to your Bronco order "deal" That any of these accessories ordered prior to delivery of the Bronco, if Ford does not pay the Dealer to do the installation, that the Dealer will install all accessories at no charge to the customer. I did, signed by Sales Manager too.

This was smart.

I just learned that my FE 4dr will be built in late October. With that said, I asked about additional accessories, lead times, installation, etc. My dealer told me that all accessories will be sold at MSRP (in addition to the truck itself) and I will be charged an installation fee for each accessory chosen.

The dealer is adding exactly ZERO value! Clearly, these people haven't heard of the Amazon business model yet. Without even a pause to think it through they are leaving a good chunk of money on the table.
Sponsored