Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all! Hopefully some of you guys might know something about this SEMA build

I love how this bull bar looks with the light bar on the bottom, but can't seem to find any links or references to a manufacturer for it. Can anyone provide any insight into where I could get a bar like this?

It's also viewable in this video at 2:46

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all! Hopefully some of you guys might know something about this SEMA build

I love how this bull bar looks with the light bar on the bottom, but can't seem to find any links or references to a manufacturer for it. Can anyone provide any insight into where I could get a bar like this?

It's also viewable in this video at 2:46

Thanks in advance!
That's Aries Automotive, they designed that for SEMA and it's not available for purchase. Don't know if they will make it available but they do have some squared off bull bars on their website, but none for the Bronco.

I, personally, really like their grill guards. Some of their Pro Series stuff has LEDs in them.

https://www.ariesautomotive.com/grille-guards/pro-series

OP
OP
OffroadBandit

OffroadBandit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's Aries Automotive, they designed that for SEMA and it's not available for purchase. Don't know if they will make it available but they do have some squared off bull bars on their website, but none for the Bronco.

I, personally, really like their grill guards. Some of their Pro Series stuff has LEDs in them.

https://www.ariesautomotive.com/grille-guards/pro-series
Thanks man! That's too bad, but at least I know who to keep an eye on for that style!
Sponsored