Sponsored

Wheel color question for people with Shadow Black Broncos -- titanium or black wheels?

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone - I've posted a lot lately (I'm hoping this is my last post for a while).

I have a shadow black badlands coming and the first thing I'm doing is replacing the wheels and tires.

I've decided on the Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheel (35" KO2 tires).

I was pretty set on going black wheels...but that honestly might be too much black. I'm now leaning towards the titanium wheel color (thinking it'll balance pretty well with the MIC top and fender flare colors).

Just curious for anyone else with black broncos and titanium wheels - do you like how the color balances out? Or would you have been happier with black wheels?
Sponsored

BroncoHI

Black Diamond
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't have too much black, but white, titanium, bronze, or blue all look good on shadow black. @fifteen52 analog white looks great. KMC and Method have nice blues also.

Some Gamer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everything looks good with black and you can never have too much black. I think you'll be happy with either of your ideas.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black is one of those colors that goes with everything. The options you mentioned should work well and I will be doing something similar. I have velocity blue and planning to do a dark gunmetal on the beauty/bead lock rings and then Ill likely change the center part of the wheel (the black part) to a bronze of sorts. Im going to do them myself using hyper dip (which looks just like metal when dried, very close to professionally painting them) and once I get the color combo down I’ll actually take them in to get done at a paint shop and make it permanent. Ill end up keeping the sas wheels and just painting them, basically.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally, I like a little bit of contrast, but I think the Icon Titanium is too bright. I'd go bronze if it were my truck or black.

We've got the Icon wheels in stock and discounted through the end of the month. Feel free to send me a message if we can help get you dialed in.

-Nick

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d go Titanium myself. All the other dull gray pieces piece’s like the door handles, fender flares and roof will stand out if the body and wheels are glossy black. 🤷‍♂️

fifteen52

Outer Banks
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went with black Method wheels on my shadow black badlands. Like others have said, can never have too much black. Also got the grill painted black.

Ford Bronco Wheel color question for people with Shadow Black Broncos -- titanium or black wheels? 8DB7F56A-4CCB-4802-A112-867EA8533C61
Great looking set up! You're right... No such thing as too much black. Thanks for sharing.

fifteen52

Outer Banks
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You really cant go wrong either way. Just depends on what you are looking for.

In specifically titanium/magnesium and black we have the 17x8.5 et0 Range HD in Magnesium Gray and Asphalt Black

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

And the 17x8.5 et0 Turbomac HD in Magnesium Gray and Asphalt Black

as well as a few options in Carbon Gray and most wheels being available in Asphalt Black.
Sponsored