Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone have any leads on where to find 39x13.5x17 KO2's in stock? Tire rack is back ordered until at least 3/24 (and that is just a guess from them), America's Tire has no ETA after checking with the manufacturer, Big-O has no ETA, Costco has no ETA, and several 4x4 performance shops I have checked with also have no inventory or ETA.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My buddy was looking for a set for his Jeep Gladiator. There is a local tire shop that has ONE in stock that they are selling for an insane $899, but that's it.

They seem to be hard to come by lately... not sure what the deal is. Either BFG is also running into production issues, or they are slowly ramping down production in preparation for the rumored BFG KO3.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get 40x16R17 Interco LTB's off their Blem List for $298/each + freight shipping. Interco tires tend to run smaller than advertised so it might be a good fit.
https://www.intercotire.com/blem_list_0

OP
OP
Tye

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My buddy was looking for a set for his Jeep Gladiator. There is a local tire shop that has ONE in stock that they are selling for an insane $899, but that's it.

They seem to be hard to come by lately... not sure what the deal is. Either BFG is also running into production issues, or they are slowly ramping down production in preparation for the rumored BFG KO3.
From Discount/America Tires

The rumors appear to be just that, rumors. From what I'm understanding internally, the KO3 has no official launch date at this time.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bfg-ko3.64238/#post-1773006
Sponsored