Sponsored

Who owns a two-door or manual bronco, I will design products for them!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello everyone,

I understand that some people need product of 2 door or a manual Bronco, but unfortunately I only own a 4 door black diamond, I'm looking for someone who owns 2 door or a manual bronco, if you can prodive your bronco to Make 3D data scans with my staff in the near California or Las Vegas, I will really appreciate it, this work not free, I can give away my product or pay my money to you

You only need to provide your car, my staff will scan part of your car without causing any damage to the car

If anyone can do this, please contact me

With my best regards for everyoen in 6G
Sponsored

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello everyone,

I understand that some people need product of 2 door or a manual Bronco, but unfortunately I only own a 4 door black diamond, I'm looking for someone who owns 2 door or a manual bronco, if you can prodive your bronco to Make 3D data scans with my staff in the near California or Las Vegas, I will really appreciate it, this work not free, I can give away my product or pay my money to you

You only need to provide your car, my staff will scan part of your car without causing any damage to the car

If anyone can do this, please contact me

With my best regards for everyoen in 6G
anyone contact you? I'm in Sacramento California. 2 door Black Diamond, mid package, sasquatch also. 2.7L engine.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
anyone contact you? I'm in Sacramento California. 2 door Black Diamond, mid package, sasquatch also. 2.7L engine.
Thank you for your willingness to help me, I have completed the scan
Sponsored