First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my opinion the only way to resolve the issues when lifting these outside of a complete new drive system with high angle CV’s and ball joints is to drop the Dif and aftermarket control arms to keep angles in check. Sure it works for normal driving and light duty off road service but it will likely result in reduced service life of the drive line components.
The RC lift is not a whole lot and does come with upgraded UCA's and a diff. drop. Also not very expensive. Gives a nice look and very little detriment in my opinion. Not a bad option for us normies that aren't hardcore off roading all the time. My 2 cents.🫤
Ford Bronco Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Build almost done, hahahahahaha! 20230527_124740
Sponsored

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The RC lift is not a whole lot and does come with upgraded UCA's and a diff. drop. Also not very expensive. Gives a nice look and very little detriment in my opinion. Not a bad option for us normies that aren't hardcore off roading all the time. My 2 cents.🫤
Ford Bronco Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Build almost done, hahahahahaha! 20230527_124740
Yea, oddly it’s the only one I’ve seen that offers a Dif drop that works with the Hoss 3.0 suspension.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea, oddly it’s the only one I’ve seen that offers a Dif drop that works with the Hoss 3.0 suspension.
I believe so. The site says it doesn't or at least it use to. Obviously it works fine. I am very happy with it.

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok for those of you that have installed the rc 2.5 lift, how in the world did you get the drop bracket installed and not having the front diff hit the crossmember. I got the shock stuff in the front installed no problem with the exception of this drop bracket. Also are you supposed to use some of those nylock nuts for the bolt through the center diff and the bolt that holds on the bracket from the side?

It almost seems like the drop brackets holes you put the big bolt through to suspend the diff are drilled too far backso when you have that bolt in there, the diff literally has like MAYBE 1mm of clearance, if that.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok for those of you that have installed the rc 2.5 lift, how in the world did you get the drop bracket installed and not having the front diff hit the crossmember. I got the shock stuff in the front installed no problem with the exception of this drop bracket. Also are you supposed to use some of those nylock nuts for the bolt through the center diff and the bolt that holds on the bracket from the side?

It almost seems like the drop brackets holes you put the big bolt through to suspend the diff are drilled too far backso when you have that bolt in there, the diff literally has like MAYBE 1mm of clearance, if that.
Wish I could help, but I had a shop install. He didn't seem to have any major issues to tell me about. Hopefully someone else will chime in.🤔
Sponsored