• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri WTB - Badlands Takeoffs (non-SAS) - Kansas City MO/KS area

Yee-Haw

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looking to upgrade to the non-sas Badlands wheel/tire combo.
Sponsored

Cole83

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much are you looking to spend? I’m in KC and have a Badlands I’d sell the wheels off of for the right price.

OP
OP

Yee-Haw

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How much are you looking to spend? I’m in KC and have a Badlands I’d sell the wheels off of for the right price.
I’m thinking $1200 to $1400 depending on the mileage. There’s a few options out there in that range, just nothing in the immediate area.

Cole83

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m thinking $1200 to $1400 depending on the mileage. There’s a few options out there in that range, just nothing in the immediate area.
Ford Bronco WTB - Badlands Takeoffs (non-SAS) - Kansas City MO/KS area 5C31DCD8-CC0C-4F57-8C70-DAB73D92F6BF

Just to confirm are you talking standard Badlands on the left or the optional upgrade wheels on the right? Mine is the standard one. I have 2,000 miles on them. I have two Broncos and was thinking of moving my SAS wheels to my NonSAS Badlands, then upgrading the SAS. I just don’t know if my wife will be down for it before Christmas.

OP
OP

Yee-Haw

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco WTB - Badlands Takeoffs (non-SAS) - Kansas City MO/KS area 5C31DCD8-CC0C-4F57-8C70-DAB73D92F6BF

Just to confirm are you talking standard Badlands on the left or the optional upgrade wheels on the right? Mine is the standard one. I have 2,000 miles on them. I have two Broncos and was thinking of moving my SAS wheels to my NonSAS Badlands, then upgrading the SAS. I just don’t know if my wife will be down for it before Christmas.
I’m looking for the standard ones. DM me if you end up parting ways with them.
Sponsored