Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking to purchase a Modular front bumper without sensor holes. I Can pick up if in Chicagoland, southern Wisconsin or northwest Indiana areas. If you’re willing to ship I’m also interested.
Sponsored

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to purchase a Modular front bumper without sensor holes. I Can pick up if in Chicagoland, southern Wisconsin or northwest Indiana areas. If you’re willing to ship I’m also interested.
Did you find a modular bumper? I have one and have a new JCR Offroad ordered with winch plate and tube. It is in production and probably 2-3 weeks out. Once it arrives, I will be selling my perfect steel modular that I have upgraded with Oracle lights. They won’t fit new bumper so I am selling them with my mod bumper. I will be taking the sensors out and putting in the new bumper. I am in central Illinois.

OP
OP
robdez89

robdez89

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you find a modular bumper? I have one and have a new JCR Offroad ordered with winch plate and tube. It is in production and probably 2-3 weeks out. Once it arrives, I will be selling my perfect steel modular that I have upgraded with Oracle lights. They won’t fit new bumper so I am selling them with my mod bumper. I will be taking the sensors out and putting in the new bumper. I am in central Illinois.
Yes still looking and interested in taking off your hands once you replace. Is skid plate include too and how much are you asking for bumper.
Thanks
Rob

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the skid plate will fit on my new bumper, I will be keeping it. If not, it will go. I am trying to figure out what it’s worth. I am searching online and don’t seem to be many available.

OP
OP
robdez89

robdez89

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If the skid plate will fit on my new bumper, I will be keeping it. If not, it will go. I am trying to figure out what it’s worth. I am searching online and don’t seem to be many available.
Got it. Yea I’ve been looking for months and see most selling between $600-$1000. Where in central Illinois are you located?

Sponsored

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Central near Decatur IL. I was thinking 750 with the Oracle lights included (cost me $350)

OP
OP
robdez89

robdez89

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Central near Decatur IL. I was thinking 750 with the Oracle lights included (cost me $350)
Ok yea I am definitely interested and can pick up once you have off.

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you located? PM me a note so I can find it easily later. I am hoping my new one comes in soon but o know they make them to order in Michigan and said 6+ week lead time.
Sponsored