• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Mississippi WTB NON SAS BADLANDS BILSTEIN TAKEOFFS - 2 door, 2.3L

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking for a set of factory Badlands Bilstein take offs, NON SAS, 2 door, 2.3L.
Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
WoolyBugger

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi,I have Bilstein shocks off a 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door Non Sas with less then 1,000 miles.
I will keep this in mind but I really need to find a set from a 2 door. Based on all of the information that I can gather from these forums the 2 & 4 door springs are different.
Thank you for reaching out though.

OP
OP
WoolyBugger

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BTW, just in case... is your Badlands Auto or 7 Spd? 2.3L or2.7L ? Factory Tow or Non?
Thanks

Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They might be a bit pricy to ship but I have them. Not a common combo. You should expand your search to auto as well, it's only about 20lb difference IIRC.

OP
OP
WoolyBugger

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks, I will do that.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Installed Badlands take offs from a 2.7 4 door on my 2.3 2 door. Zero issues just FYI.

OP
OP
WoolyBugger

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Installed Badlands take offs from a 2.7 4 door on my 2.3 2 door. Zero issues just FYI.
Appreciate that info. Did the swap result in better handling and ride quality?

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll help you out. Use this chart to find your front/total and look at the takeoffs to get the difference.

Figure out your vehicle and what you are considering swapping with. Also consider if you want a level out of it, and if you are adding anything. I think my difference was 133/90 after I added winch, etc. and it was perfect for a level.

As for the ride, way better overall and great offroad. It's a nice mod.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wisconsin
I'm in West burbs of Chicago. I've been thinking about finding Badlands, 2.3, bilstein takeoffs. How much you asking for them? No shipping, I'd come to pick them up. I'm 50/50 on doing this and kind of exploring the possibility at the moment.
Sponsored