• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia WTB OEM Four Door Soft Top

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking to buy a four door soft top for my 2021 OBX. I live in suburban Atlanta & would be willing to make a reasonable road trip (6-8 hrs +/-?) to pick up. I have the MIC v2 so I’d need the full package of parts to convert MIC to soft top. But still interested in a soft top only purchase if that’s all you have. Send me a DM with details. Thanks!
Sponsored

JJBulldawg

Base
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Lariat, 2006 Harley Ultra, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you interested in trading your MIC?

OP
OP
Lazarus327

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, no. I’m looking for an oem soft top so I can swap with the seasons. But thanks for asking!

okccj

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking to buy a four door soft top for my 2021 OBX. I live in suburban Atlanta & would be willing to make a reasonable road trip (6-8 hrs +/-?) to pick up. I have the MIC v2 so I’d need the full package of parts to convert MIC to soft top. But still interested in a soft top only purchase if that’s all you have. Send me a DM with details. Thanks!
I've got a brand new OEM soft top for sale, but I'm in Oklahoma.

OP
OP
Lazarus327

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for contacting me on this. I have a conversation going with another GA Bronco owner who is switching to the Bestop. We should have that figured out by the end of the week or next. The problem of course for your top is getting it from there to here. Shipping would be a bear and expensive as hell. But if this current deal doesn't work out I'll take a second look at your top and see what is actually possible. I don't mind a road trip, but middle GA to Oklahoma is more like a 26-28 hour endurance run! lol!
Sponsored