• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio WTT or WTB Base Headlights for Signature Headlights

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to buy a set of signature headlights, or looking to trade my base headlights + cash for a set of signature headlights. The base headlights are brand new, Bronco has 300 miles on it.

Local is Cleveland, OH

4.jpg
Sponsored

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know you and I were in the same boat a while back...getting the base headlights with the Badlands instead of the sigs.

I did see Morimoto is offering around $600 for the base if you trade them in and purchase some of their lights. $600 + the $500 Ford credit you got on your build = $1100 which is close to the price of their XRGB headlights ($1250). The XRGB look like the OEM sigs but are better performing and have better options from what I understand. They are an upgrade. This is what Ill prob end up doing.

Ford Bronco (21+): Plug-N-Play XRGB LED Headlights LF496 (morimotohid.com)

Just wanted to share.

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you and I were in the same boat a while back...getting the base headlights with the Badlands instead of the sigs.

I did see Morimoto is offering around $600 for the base if you trade them in and purchase some of their lights. $600 + the $500 Ford credit you got on your build = $1100 which is close to the price of their XRGB headlights ($1250). The XRGB look like the OEM sigs but are better performing and have better options from what I understand. They are an upgrade. This is what Ill prob end up doing.

Ford Bronco (21+): Plug-N-Play XRGB LED Headlights LF496 (morimotohid.com)

Just wanted to share.
Yeah, I’ve been checking these out. Already seeing a few posts about the daytime running lights not fully changing colors. I’m on the fence with these lights, but leaning towards no.

83F1D227-B8DA-4E97-A6DB-44E3ACC0BC21.png

999594F8-AB6C-46F9-83B8-FDD142C9FD6E.png

2DA10332-7EB5-4762-92ED-2B0AD4CCB3E5.png

BasedBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw that and that's the reason I didn't go for the Morimoto XRGBs. I'm eyeing the Oculus Bi-LED switchbacks for a non-signature LED look, but the flat lightbox cutoff seems to be a bit harrowing for some.

What sorts of returns are people getting for like-new base headlights on eBay and the like?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that and that's the reason I didn't go for the Morimoto XRGBs. I'm eyeing the Oculus Bi-LED switchbacks for a non-signature LED look, but the flat lightbox cutoff seems to be a bit harrowing for some.

What sorts of returns are people getting for like-new base headlights on eBay and the like?
I prefer the signature look over the base look. The Morimoto XRGBs look great, but I definitely don't want to deal with any issues with LED's not changing colors. I'd like to buy them, but think I will hold off until they work out some of the kinks.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I prefer the signature look over the base look. The Morimoto XRGBs look great, but I definitely don't want to deal with any issues with LED's not changing colors. I'd like to buy them, but think I will hold off until they work out some of the kinks.
I
Yeah, I’ve been checking these out. Already seeing a few posts about the daytime running lights not fully changing colors. I’m on the fence with these lights, but leaning towards no.

Ford Bronco WTT or WTB Base Headlights for Signature Headlights 2DA10332-7EB5-4762-92ED-2B0AD4CCB3E5

Ford Bronco WTT or WTB Base Headlights for Signature Headlights 2DA10332-7EB5-4762-92ED-2B0AD4CCB3E5

I bought the morimoto and encountered the exact same issue. I got a replacement LED Headlights from them directly. Haven’t installed yet but hopefully that issue stops

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I

I bought the morimoto and encountered the exact same issue. I got a replacement LED Headlights from them directly. Haven’t installed yet but hopefully that issue stops
Exactly why I’m holding off. Hopefully your new set works better!
Sponsored