Goinwheelin

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello all. I’ve been searching for info on the new Bronco for several months and this site pops up every time, so now that I actually have one I figured it’s time to sign up instead of lurking around.

Mine is a 2021 Outer Banks with the Sasquatch package. 3.0 Zone lift. 37x13.50-17 Cooper STT Pro tires on factory rims with wheel spacers. Rocker guards are from GoRhino. Engine is the 2.3
Ford Bronco Yakivegas Bronco 7D165FB7-11AB-4831-91D0-3A9E922A4534

I was pretty heavy into the off-road scene in the 2000’s and early 2010’s going to rock crawl events and other competitions here in the PNW. Then I got tired of the wrenching, and fabricating, and keeping up with the Joneses so the hobby fell by the wayside for the last 10 years or so.
I still went on the occasional trip with friends who are still into the scene, but just as a ride along. We predominantly go snow wheeling around here because it’s so dusty in the summer.
Ford Bronco Yakivegas Bronco 98D540F2-A6F0-434D-A310-D83A0521C8FF

This is one of my old rigs. A Chevy chassis with tube on it. 454 and 44” boggers. It was lots of fun but beat you up every time out
Ford Bronco Yakivegas Bronco BFA63494-0E30-4345-9DFD-6A6C30FCE833

Anyways fast forward about 10 years and Ford announces it’s coming out with a new Bronco. I look at my Brother who owns a Ford dealership and figured I’m gonna get my hands on one sooner or later.

To my surprise he showed up in the driveway one day in mid July and took me on a trip to the mountains in one.
Ford Bronco Yakivegas Bronco 57090CD1-4D49-445C-BFEB-56E9E6E52FD3

I was hooked and as soon as it became available I bought it. Signed paperwork Monday and she’s officially mine. Can’t wait to get back on the trails again and definitely can’t wait for the snow to fly.

Thanks for adding me to the site looks like a great place to be.

Oh I forgot to add that I am from Central Washington and looking for other Bronco owners or clubs to go on runs with. Thanks!
Sponsored

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice. You're in a good place for wheelin'.