Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy Monday!

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for DEALER COST on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We got tired of people trying to compare us with Flood Ford or Ziegler so we decided to up the ante this month only!

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be also be dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida and California. (sorry folks)

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down and a portion of the administrative financing fee that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

* We will not refund any extended warranties purchased from us before today to get the deal! The dealer cost is only effective 2/5- 2/29*
Sponsored

Last edited:

Retro7924

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 5.0 LX Vert. 2014 Challenger Shaker
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in NY and my truck is in-transit, should be delivered the week of 2/16. Does my selling dealer have to honor this warranty if I don't buy it from them? And how long after delivery until my Ford Pass Rewards show up so I can use them towards this purchase?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I private messaged you!
Might as well PM me, also. Folks at Granger never explained any loopholes the last time I tried to buy. Still thankful that I was able to get my OBX from you this past May.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im in NV so I can still do this yes? PM me.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in NY and my truck is in-transit, should be delivered the week of 2/16. Does my selling dealer have to honor this warranty if I don't buy it from them? And how long after delivery until my Ford Pass Rewards show up so I can use them towards this purchase?
I bought my Ford Protect extended warranty from Granger many months after OEM purchase. Its attached to the VIN and in the FordPass app, honored at any Ford dealer. Great deal. I did 84 months, 125,000 miles.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, it is valid at any Ford Dealership nationwide! Typically Ford points can take up to 30 days to post, it really just depends. I have seen it post next day sometimes.

BroncoJones

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was reading up on parts covered and I saw that Premium Care covers the rear camera system but what about the 360 camera system? Say if the front or one of the mirror cameras goes out 5 years down the road.

Sponsored

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this warranty stack on top of the Ford 3yr/36K mile warranty? Is it transferrable to a new owner when/if I sell?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you are either going for a very low cost ESP OR you are getting a phenomenal amount of Ford Pass points it's unlikely the points would cover the whole cost of the ESP. However, given that Granger is offering 0% financing with 20% down, you could consider going that route and using the points when you get them to apply to the balance. That is, of course, if Ford Corporate wants to (or knows how to) make that work which might just be a misapplication of logic on my part. 😜
Just tossing that out there in case your Pass points are stuck in limbo past the end of the month. Perhaps Granger can weigh in as to whether that's a valid path.

Personally I may go with the financing route just because my annual bonus is on the end of Feb pay period; it was knowing I was considering this that made me think maybe you could do a 2-step with the points. Hope so!

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Of freaking course. I just bought one from you guys at the end of January 😭

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was reading up on parts covered and I saw that Premium Care covers the rear camera system but what about the 360 camera system? Say if the front or one of the mirror cameras goes out 5 years down the road.
I purchased a warranty through Granger for my 2020 Ranger for the $50 over cost deal but am generally leery of how vague they word things. Premium Care pkg states 1000+ items covered but yet less than 100 are listed on the page unless the one thing under transmission coverage states "all internal parts". That could be several hundred parts right there, lol. To me it's a gamble or why not just say everything that your original bumper to bumper warranty covered is still covered ?
Sponsored