David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 2.7 auto, 24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

they both have their pros and cons. Just get the one that fits your needs.
To me, Broncos look so much better with the hard top and the roof rack. I like the hard top and roof rack on the 4 dr as well.
the hard tops with roof racks do look the best, but let me ask a question and hopefully I don't attacked; if a person plans on roof racks, tents, etc, why wouldn't they just get a 4Runner?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
the hard tops with roof racks do look the best, but let me ask a question and hopefully I don't attacked; if a person plans on roof racks, tents, etc, why wouldn't they just get a 4Runner?
Ford Bronco You can't beat the HARD top! 200-2

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, you sure an beat the hard top. They look like crap in my opinion, are still have quality control issues, most don't take the tops off since it's too much work, so you're missing out on that open air experience....and if you do and it rains, then what?

But it's your rig and as I've often said, get what you like and let no others discourage you!

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a two door owner, simply remove the two front panels and place them in the onboard storage bags and obtain the same open air concept as flipping back a soft top. Once summer arrives, the entire top comes off and stays off until winter. I purchased a weather proof Bronco two door specific cover that allows me to protect my ride if foul weather shows up when on an adventure. My Badlands is a toy and not a daily driver since I am retired and on the dole.

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, you sure an beat the hard top. They look like crap in my opinion, are still have quality control issues, most don't take the tops off since it's too much work, so you're missing out on that open air experience....and if you do and it rains, then what?

But it's your rig and as I've often said, get what you like and let no others discourage you!
Did you ever find out how to make the noise on your covered wagon, manageable? Did leaving your rear window out work, and if so did you leave it off all winter and deal with the cold, or put it back on and live with the noise?
Sponsored