Sponsored

Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs?

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you! It's just the @Mabett two door rear mat covering the bare front portion of the floor, lol.

Air compressor is under the hood using the KR Offroad bracket. Trying to keep weight down on the tailgate, and under the hood has worked really well.

Edit: I have the AAL Ford Bronco Tailgate Hump Cover w/ Bottle Opener on the tailgate.
I had only seen the hidden air compressor mount. I will have to look at the bottle opener one. I saw a guy this weekend that had used this really thick rubber horse stall mat to cover his rear floor. It actually looked really nice.

they just released that, really clever if you ask me!
Looks cool! Your username is cool too!
Sponsored

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As far as the AAL cargo shelf, I helped install this on a friends bronco and there were no issues. Very high quality and no regrets by my friend on replacing his other cargo cover that was actually really nice.

I also run other AAL parts on my jeep and would not hesitate to purchase anything more from them for the jeep or my upcoming bronco.

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have several of their parts - a full Spare Tire Platform setup with traction board mounts and the Milwaukee pack out boxes with labels (First Aid, Live Bees)

I also have some of the small molle panel brackets beneath the rear windows.

I want the hidden compressor mount and tailgate table. Bad.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I did get my bronco the night i posted just above. Had ordered a few things and immediately went back to AAL to order the drivers side cargo compressor mount. I know this is just a simple 2 piece bracket, but of course, no issues.

I am not affiliated with them in any way, but I do believe they make some great products. Priced a bit high on some, but gladly will pay a little more to get what I believe will be of the best quality including fit and finish. Theres nothing like doing an install to have something not quite fitting, that's the time when you would be willing to pay just about anything to have it fit right.

My jeep has the AAL inner fender kit with cutouts for the falcon shocks, tons if rivnuts and other pieces to put together, had no issues, just like putting together a small puzzle.

Total installs of their parts with zero issues:
jeep: inner fender liners, cargo shelf with packout mount
bronco: cargo compressor mount

Last edited:

74Bob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '11 F150 FX4 Eco, '06 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have AAL's Big Bronco P.A.C.S drawer in mine. Got it with the mil spec top coat and black powder coat. It's a good piece. I like the fact you can lift it up and get into rear under floor storage. I lined the drawer with tool box drawer liner from Harbor Freight. Glued this to the bottom to minimize rattles. On top I installed a fridge slide and tilt mount for my Iceco fridge from DFG Off Road.

Sponsored

foundmonster

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Land Rover Disco II S, '23 2d Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have their battery/Redarc tray, MASS Plus platform, extended shelf, fire extinguisher mounts, molle panels, and tailgate hump cover. Their designs are great, but the execution and customer service is lacking.

The Redarc mount will not fit under the stock floor, so you must pair it with their platform, which was not initially available for the 2-door. Speaking of which, they originally sent me the incorrect supports for the platform, which was resolved, but I'm still waiting on the correct nut plates for it. Also, they sent instructions for the 4-door platform and were unable to provide the 2-door instructions or even proper photos of their prototype.

The shelf needed some assistance by a brass hammer to fit correctly and included no instructions at all. The pictures on the website are not accurate, so it took a lot of guess work and test fitting to get it together.

That being said, I do love their hardware and will continue to purchase everything I can for my 2-door.

IMG_0937.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

IMG_0954.jpeg
did they ever release the platform for the 2-door seat delete? I don't see it anywhere on their website.

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello!

I cannot confirm- but I believe that I was the first to request an AAL rear seat delete for the 2 door bronco, and a cargo shelf (modified from the 4 door version they did have at the time). I drove my vehicle to them and left it at the shop for a week so they could measure and scan and prototype brackets, etc. They didn't charge me any custom/R&D fees because they were planning to offer those products at some point anyhow. I also had them install the dakota lithium batteries and redarc system (and all the fuses, auxiliary 12v ports, engine bay shut-off, etc.) below the floor. I also installed their molle panels on both sides of the rear, a rear view mirror camera system, and an arb dual chamber air compressor on the driver side molle panel. I went further and did pay material cost and R&D for a modular/removable passenger seat delete that extended the platform from the rear to about where the front of the seat would be (so still room in front to have someone sit on the platform extension if needed in an emergency... I usually wheel in groups but I am alone in my vehicle so I wanted the platform for my dog.. and so that I could sleep on it (deep sleep mattress).

I also originally had a fridge slide installed, but then upgraded to the flip and slide which required raising the cargo shelf (they fabbed some temporary lifting brackets so I could get home).

I have had nothing but great experiences with AAL so far. They are constantly iterating new improvements and are very receptive to customer feedback and requests.

Due to distance and scheduling I am still using some of the non-final versions of my ordered products but am planning to make the trip to them soon to get the coated final versions.

I should be sleeping right now (supposed to meet a group at a trailhead at 9am an hour and a half away from me.. but I'm too excited to sleep. I'll attempt to post some of the pics and videos that AAL provided me (and some were used on their instagram, etc.) A lot of the files are too big.

I plan to use their tailgate table once available and I am also still hoping for them to find the time to do the ARB twin compressor remote mounting (in the small tire tool/jack area) like they do for the jeeps!

I hope any of this helps.

Ford Bronco Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs? IMG_4416

Ford Bronco Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs? IMG_4394

Ford Bronco Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs? IMG_4377

Ford Bronco Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs? IMG_4376

Ford Bronco Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs? IMG_4403

Edit: I did not take the photos or videos myself with my camera... if for some reason AAL would like me to remove these please let me know- I'm sure you can figure out who I am... but I promise I will also post pics of the final versions of these wonderful products in a future thread!

Last edited:

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did they ever release the platform for the 2-door seat delete? I don't see it anywhere on their website.
I don't see it right now either but I definitely saw it on the website previously (was my bronco pictured). Email them!

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello!

I cannot confirm- but I believe that I was the first to request an AAL rear seat delete for the 2 door bronco, and a cargo shelf (modified from the 4 door version they did have at the time). I drove my vehicle to them and left it at the shop for a week so they could measure and scan and prototype brackets, etc. They didn't charge me any custom/R&D fees because they were planning to offer those products at some point anyhow. I also had them install the dakota lithium batteries and redarc system (and all the fuses, auxiliary 12v ports, engine bay shut-off, etc.) below the floor. I also installed their molle panels on both sides of the rear, a rear view mirror camera system, and an arb dual chamber air compressor on the driver side molle panel. I went further and did pay material cost and R&D for a modular/removable passenger seat delete that extended the platform from the rear to about where the front of the seat would be (so still room in front to have someone sit on the platform extension if needed in an emergency... I usually wheel in groups but I am alone in my vehicle so I wanted the platform for my dog.. and so that I could sleep on it (deep sleep mattress).

I also originally had a fridge slide installed, but then upgraded to the flip and slide which required raising the cargo shelf (they fabbed some temporary lifting brackets so I could get home).

I have had nothing but great experiences with AAL so far. They are constantly iterating new improvements and are very receptive to customer feedback and requests.

Due to distance and scheduling I am still using some of the non-final versions of my ordered products but am planning to make the trip to them soon to get the coated final versions.

I should be sleeping right now (supposed to meet a group at a trailhead at 9am an hour and a half away from me.. but I'm too excited to sleep. I'll attempt to post some of the pics and videos that AAL provided me (and some were used on their instagram, etc.) A lot of the files are too big.

I plan to use their tailgate table once available and I am also still hoping for them to find the time to do the ARB twin compressor remote mounting (in the small tire tool/jack area) like they do for the jeeps!

Edit: I did not take the photos or videos myself with my camera... if for some reason AAL would like me to remove these please let me know- I'm sure you can figure out who I am... but I promise I will also post pics of the final versions of these wonderful products in a future thread!
Exactly what I'm looking for! I've been waiting to put in an order until they put up the 2 door rear seat delete. Do you happen to have an email to reach out to them? I've checked on their site and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thank you for sharing.

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly what I'm looking for! I've been waiting to put in an order until they put up the 2 door rear seat delete. Do you happen to have an email to reach out to them? I've checked on their site and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thank you for sharing.
I have always used [email protected] ; I have been happy with their response times (I always ask way too many questions so sometimes they have to ask the owner, install guys, or designers) and they have tolerated me admirably.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello!

Phew 🥵 That "Every-Seat-But-The-Driver's-Seat-Delete" system is an introvert's dream.

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AAL got back to me by email. They need one more 2 door bronco to come in to finish the production version. They said they would need it for 1-2 days max.

If you, or anyone you know lives near Southern Utah reach out to AAL by email. Help the rest of us 2 door owners out!

Last edited:

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AAL got back to me by email. They need one more 2 door bronco to come in to finish the production version. They said they would need it for 1-2 days max.

If you, or anyone you know lives near Southern Utah reach out to AAL by email. Help the rest of us 2 door owners out!
I am not close to them but I need to make the trip anyway... I'll try to get back there soon.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Will the cargo multi mount battery tray fit under the stock floor?

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the cargo multi mount battery tray fit under the stock floor?
Pretty sure it does, but the Red Arc mount does not fit under the stock floor.
Sponsored