Sponsored

Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that. I did specifically say 2 door when I spoke with AAL before buying everything and they told me the 45 would fit no issue. If I could do it over again I’d probably just get the regular fridge slide and get a tailgate table.
Well then that’s shitty of them.

Yeah I’ve been holding out for their tailgate table because I think it has the best mix of features out there, but it’s been “coming soon” for over two years now. Don’t understand why it’s so hard to adapt what is essentially an existing product. Meanwhile they can engineer and produce a whole build-your-own trailer kit in that time.
Sponsored

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the cargo shelf on the very last hole so there was only 2 bolts holding it on each side (which I don’t think you are supposed to do) and I couldn’t get the 45 to fit. Sounds like AAL made the user Bored a special bracket to raise the cargo shelf even higher to be able to fit the 55 liter dometic.
I already swapped it all into my buddy's bronco so I can't take new pics.. but in post #22 of this thread the first pic (below the first video) you can kind of see the brackets. Its literally just a couple bends, bolts into the top of the original bracket but bends up. I don't know about flipping the sides of the bracket- I didn't try that. With the setup in the picture (cropped version below) you can see the shelf's lower bolts are several inches above the original bracket's highest predrilled holes. With that modified bracket I had about 3/4" clearance above the CFX55 mounted on the Flip N Slide... but at that height I also couldn't use the AAL fire extinguisher mount brackets (because the extinguisher itself would contact the edge guard of the shelf before pivoting out of the bracket). If I kept that system I had planned to make a new modified bracket to lower the height by 1/2" to have only 1/4" clearance above the fridge.

Ford Bronco Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs? Screenshot 2024-05-09 235047