Sponsored

Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our Bronco! Derick and Monica here. Our love of Broncos began back in high school with a 1984 Bronco II which we still daily drive. We've also taken in a 1968 Ford Bronco project recently! When we heard they were coming out with a new Bronco we just had to order one. We were a day one reservation along with many of you. Although the Bronco was originally ordered in Velocity Blue, we ended up changing it to Oxford White right before it was built. After a lengthy wait, we picked up the Blanco Bronco in Soda Springs, Idaho in July of 2022 and haven't stopped driving it.

Sitting at forty-three thousand miles, we've traveled to 13 states (basically the entire west coast) and driven our fair share of off-road trails along with our three young sons. We started a Facbook page, Instagram page and a YouTube channel dedicated to our adventures and have enjoyed every second of sharing our life. Most importantly, the amazing folks we've met along the way have changed our lives for good.

I don't think this build will ever be done, but we'll keep adding, deleting and modifying to see if we ever get there. We are proud to say that we've installed all of these upgrades ourselves . If you need tips, tricks or help with any of the items below, we've installed them all at least once (some more than once!).

Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress DF7D73C6-8FDB-44F8-B5F6-63C3214A8B5A

It all started with a...
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak with the Lux Package in Oxford White​
Originally optioned with:​
-Modular bumper and front skid plate​
-Engine block heater​
-Towing package​
-Leather seats​
-PPF​
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress IMG_8821
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress tempImage4sc3d8
Upgrades/Mods..
Recovery:
Rough Country High Winch Mount (recently upgraded from JCR)​
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress F0C43BBC-ADC2-4808-9659-1ECF7C4E95AA
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress IMG_9768
Lights:
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress 3BC34B50-900E-4F29-A4FA-EE03BDA20C01
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress 3CA4B769-93EA-4250-903C-06B8AFEB34D0
Protection:
OEM rock sliders​
Custom gas tank skid plate​

Suspension, steering, etc:
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress IMG_8516
Wheels/Tires:
OEM wheels with Ford Performance beadlock rings (powder coated white)​
35" General Grabber X3s​
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress C413A4D6-DF87-4253-A6D7-10C519E7A348
Roof:
Badass Tents Roof Rack (custom powdercoat)​
OVS Nomadic 4 Rooftop Tent (summer option)​
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress IMG_3900
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress DC765D8B-9C57-4D4E-8631-889049B6A9C8
Interior:
Buck Your Bronco dash rail mounting system with GoPro mount and other accessories​
Outlaw Broncos Rear Cargo Light​
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress IMG_8380_
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress IMG_8519.JPEG
Extras:
Outlaw Broncos Hood Struts​
Flowmaster Outlaw Axle-back Exhaust​
Tireflate Fender Flare Deletes (summer option)​
Non-sasquatch fender flares (winter option)​
A HUGE thank you to all of our sponsors along the way:
Click here for our discount codes and more sponsor information:
Ford Bronco Blanco Bronco Adventures - Build in Progress tempImageuo1ks9

To follow along on our adventures, this is where you can find us!​
and of course...here on the forum!​
Sponsored

BUCKIN6VA

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a WT owner I keep wanting to address my lacking Swaybar disconnect. I don't see anything on your list about that. Are you still stock when it comes to the swaybar?

OP
OP
Blancobroncoadventures
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a WT owner I keep wanting to address my lacking Swaybar disconnect. I don't see anything on your list about that. Are you still stock when it comes to the swaybar?
We have not changed anything when it comes to the sway bar. The Rock Jock setup looks like one of the best options out there, but we've toyed with the idea of just completely doing away with a sway bar recently. We'll see what happens!

Sponsored

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome friends. Glad to see you guys over here. You need to come out to Arizona for some winter wheeling

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the DV8 overhead molle. Do you mount a radio to it? If yes how do you run power to it?

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the site. Enjoy the "how to" videos. Keep it going!

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey! Watched your video on the RC High Mount Winch Mount, have you been able to go off-roading with it? Curious to see how it does with you, considering putting it on my Braptor.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Blancobroncoadventures
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the DV8 overhead molle. Do you mount a radio to it? If yes how do you run power to it?
We'll be adding a radio up there soon! We'll also make a new YouTube video on the installation process and how we end up routing the wiring.

OP
OP
Blancobroncoadventures
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey! Watched your video on the RC High Mount Winch Mount, have you been able to go off-roading with it? Curious to see how it does with you, considering putting it on my Braptor.
Hey there! We haven't done any heavy winching quite yet, but we're headed to United by Bronco at the end of the month. It'll get a good workout on that trip and we'll be sure to report back with an update!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is awesome! I used to live up Mink Creek! (in Boise now) What a great build. I am really looking forward to meeting you guys and checking out that Bronco. Watched only a couple of your vids so far. I am looking forward to watching many more. I think you are planning to make that trip to the tri-cities in May... I am hoping to make that. Planning on it for now.

Warning... I am going to crawl all over that bronco... trying to get ideas for my own.

AndGerry

Wildtrak
First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice build that I’ll be watching. Hope to also start checking out your YT channel. BTW, can you also share the link for the lights above the front bumper?

Last edited:

TireFlate

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tireflate.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there! We haven't done any heavy winching quite yet, but we're headed to United by Bronco at the end of the month. It'll get a good workout on that trip and we'll be sure to report back with an update!
See you there!
Sponsored