Sponsored

Cloth Heated Seats - What Years and Models?

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cloth seats were great in 1985
Funny since cloth was an upgrade from cheap vinyl for a ton of years till the auto industry realized nobody wanted it and offered just cloth and leather.
Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting. I had not read that swapping seat foam out was an option. Where did you find the seat foam - just from Ford parts?

I can see how the cloth seat covers might work with the MGV seats (no foam change). But that opening 3/4 way up the seat back that MGV seats have would just be a void. Not sure how that would work out.
I got my cloth foam from someone here. They removed their cloth covers and slid the foam and seat cover off the seat back still attached to each other. I did find the foam on ford parts so I could check prices.

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Traded my base Bronco awhile back and now have a 2023 BB with mid-package MGV heated seats. I much prefer the cloth seats over the MGV seats. I'm considering seeing if someone would trade their heated cloth seats for my MGV seats. If I recall correctly heated cloth were available in 2022 and older BB and OBX. New Heritage has cloth but I doubt that's an option. Any other models I'm missing?
I ordered my BB Sas with mid-pkg specifically for the heated/cloth combination. Florida and an open top vehicle is no place for black or dark gray vinyl. The cloth is holding up beautifully and is more comfortable than the leather in my wife’s MDX. Wouldn’t trade the cloth for either leather or MGV.

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I sort of started this. To each their own. No biggie on preference. To me it is a heat/cold v. cleaning aspect as to cloth or MGV. Do you want to be able to quickly wipe down the seats or have to use a vacuum cleaner or stain remover? Do you want seats that are not real hot or cold when you get in - especially depending on climate where you live? Those seem to be the deciding factors.

Sponsored

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Cloth/heated on my heritage. Noticed they get a lot hotter (seat warmer) than my Silverado or my wife’s Lexus which has leather. Do not miss not having to apply leather treatment on the Bronco.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Traded my base Bronco awhile back and now have a 2023 BB with mid-package MGV heated seats. I much prefer the cloth seats over the MGV seats. I'm considering seeing if someone would trade their heated cloth seats for my MGV seats. If I recall correctly heated cloth were available in 2022 and older BB and OBX. New Heritage has cloth but I doubt that's an option. Any other models I'm missing?
Mine is a '23 BB with cloth heated seats...

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

23 WT LUX with cloth heated seats. Wife and I love the look and the feel of the seats and specifically ordered vehicle that way. She has a 23 Lexus with leather cooled/heated seats and I have a Durango with leather heated seats. So with new Bronc, we wanted something different for the AZ blazing summers. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ford Bronco Cloth Heated Seats - What Years and Models? Screenshot_2023-05-04_110904

Parthebar

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 23 BB mid package has the cloth heated seats. So nice to not get burned in the summer or frozen in the winter. Nice and grippy too.
Agreed. Plus my dog loves the cloth seats. Front paws dont slide around.

Sponsored

Jdegs

Heritage
First Name
Jerad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Have cloth heated seats in 24 Heritage 4 door.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
With all the love for MGV, I thought you'd have people a mile deep in line to make a swap.
Sponsored