First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any more updates? Its starting to get nice in new england so I would like to get my intake on but not if I am going to have to change parts out after. My messages to Injen have gone unanswered.
Haven't heard anything. Starting to get old. They were supposed to have an answer and testing done and all that quite some time ago. Every time I call I get the same story. I would not install it. Not unless you want to run around with your engine light on staring you in the face every time you drive.
Sponsored

EBorgie

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BaseSquatch 2016 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haven't heard anything. Starting to get old. They were supposed to have an answer and testing done and all that quite some time ago. Every time I call I get the same story. I would not install it. Not unless you want to run around with your engine light on staring you in the face every time you drive.
It is sitting in my garage but the itch is growing.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is sitting in my garage but the itch is growing.
If you have a model year 23 or 24 with the 2.7 L, I would quell that itch with something other than putting this thing on. I'm tired of calling out there to California, but if I was you I would give them a call. Seems I've talked to someone named Jay several times. He's very nice, but I pretty much get the same song and dance. Check with them directly, see if there's any updates different than what they've been feeding us for the last 6 months.

EBorgie

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BaseSquatch 2016 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just spoke with @Injen Technology and they said it will be about 2 months as they want the tester to drive 2500 miles to ensure the code doesn't appear

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just spoke with @Injen Technology and they said it will be about 2 months as they want the tester to drive 2500 miles to ensure the code doesn't appear
They told me the same thing at least two months ago. Don't hold your breath. They better get it figured out before I have to do an emissions on the vehicle because I won't pass with my engine light on. 🤬
Sponsored