Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
just noticed this a few days ago while wearing flip flops. I turned the heat on to hi, set to only come out at the foot level. Noticed super, almost non-existent flow, and noted heat coming out at the windshield defroster and pillar vent. I brought it in for service today, my service advisor stated Ford did this on purpose and this is done by design. He stated the reason why there is low flow is because people complain to Ford about having our feet too warm. It sounds like complete BS to me. But I have nowhere to go at this point because he said it is operational as intended. Does anyone else have this issue??? I’ll pick up my bronco tomorrow from the dealer and I want to go into a little bit more in-depth conversation with my service advisor over this matter.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
just noticed this a few days ago while wearing flip flops. I turned the heat on to hi, set to only come out at the foot level. Noticed super, almost non-existent flow, and noted heat coming out at the windshield defroster and pillar vent. I brought it in for service today, my service advisor stated Ford did this on purpose and this is done by design. He stated the reason why there is low flow is because people complain to Ford about having our feet too warm. It sounds like complete BS to me. But I have nowhere to go at this point because he said it is operational as intended. Does anyone else have this issue??? I’ll pick up my bronco tomorrow from the dealer and I want to go into a little bit more in-depth conversation with my service advisor over this matter.
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.