First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm curious to know how many Heritage and Heritage Limited Broncos have been built and delivered to date. So consider this a friendly survey to my Heritage brothers and sisters on your Bronco production number - last 4 digits of your VIN. Also interested if your model is an HE or HEL, 2 door or 4 door, and MT or AT and color.

Update 11/21/23 12:05 EST. Tabulated by HE/HEL model - Doors and Transmission

Ford Bronco Heritage and Heritage Limited Bronco - What's your number? 1708439298279
Just bought and have now… ❤
2023 Heritage Shadow Black
PLA 40952
2.7L V6 4door

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My cancelled ‘23 2 door Heritage (ordered Sept 22) went from PLA20560 to the new re-order RLA16637. Same exact build except now a '24 - 2 door Race Red auto

Allegedly, it's been “in production” since 2/07, we'll see if they ever update it or it just appears at the dealer. And at least RLA doesn't have the ever-changing scheduled build week that PLA had

As a bonus, the new one's full VIN contains the full word CHORLA as in Chorla Gat , so maybe that's a lucky sign, it looks like it would be a beautiful mountainous place to off-road 😜
My Heritage 2 Door has been in production since 2/6/24. Did you get the email from Ford about “unexpected delays”?

Ford Bronco Heritage and Heritage Limited Bronco - What's your number? IMG_8749

Sponsored

wrickem

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F350, '21 G22, '19 911, '17 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Heritage 2 Door has been in production since 2/6/24. Did you get the email from Ford about “unexpected delays”?

Ford Bronco Heritage and Heritage Limited Bronco - What's your number? IMG_8749
No, I haven’t received that e-mail. My “in production“ hasn’t updated since 2/07.

My salesman (Who is a bit of a dildo, looks human but really isn’t) emailed me that ‘it’s been built, I should get it in mid March” but I wouldn’t doubt he’s just making it up and didn’t really check.

I keep thinking about the email from Ford this summer saying they’ll “do better with communication“, they really haven’t. Lol

At least I’ve got my Outerbanks to play with, so I’ll continue the wait and keep my sense of humor.

okrush

Heritage
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2023 MX-5 RF
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
OP
OP
Kenny86

Kenny86

Heritage
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kenny86

Kenny86

Heritage
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

TRUMPCO

Heritage
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Love that color, I got the idea of the racing stripe from an earlier post of your color with it and thought it looked great. I just added red tow hooks. I like how it looks with the red FORD on the grille

IMG_0626.jpeg

OP
OP
Kenny86

Kenny86

Heritage
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hey Everyone! I've updated the '23 Heritage and Heritage Limited Edition numbers. I removed the canceled and not built submissions, so this list should be pretty clean on Broncos built and shipped. Note that I'm only tracking the '23 model year. The quick numbers are 55 Heritage and 48 Heritage Limited submissions. I think all these models are rare - I have not seen another Heritage or Heritage Limited on the road since taking delivery of mine in July '23. Let me know what you think about the numbers and if we should continue to track this topic.

Ford Bronco Heritage and Heritage Limited Bronco - What's your number? 1711128248867-81

Ford Bronco Heritage and Heritage Limited Bronco - What's your number? 1711128298405-na
Sponsored