First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just an open call to any interested vendors…im sure there is a lot of interest by 2 door owners for a storage solution like the cargo drawer on the 4 door. I know they have some options out there but all of them have less than ideal dimensions. Something that would be slimmer and be flush with the hump that 2 door seats create when fold down would be pretty desirable. Essentially giving 2 door owners a flat “ish” surface when the drawer is installed and the seats folded down. Hope what I’m trying to relay makes sense but just throwing it out there. Maybe there already is something out there that I haven’t found yet.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is a great idea....and yes, any design should be so that a level surface is created. Hopefully someone will make it.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are some good DIY threads out there for leveling surfaces for the 2 door.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/diy-half-load-floor-level.32158/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rear-seat-delete-diy-platform-2-door.29166/

And some other DIY 4 door threads.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...for-4-door-broncos-no-cutting-required.31471/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/diy-cargo-area-platform-j-mcbride-clone.24796/

I'd happily buy a product similar to what you described, but I think I'm going to try to cobble together something out of the different projects I've seen posted here.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mocked something up in cad a few months ago, but none of the measurements are accurate since Ford hasnt deemed me worthy of actually getting my bronco yet. The box has a flap of metal on top to lay over the exposed hinge area when the seats are down, to help keep my dog's feet from getting in there. It also hinges up from the back so you can get to the under storage area. What do you think? Feedback?

@Mabett , make this for me. you sell em, I get one for free.

Ford Bronco Product idea for 2 doors - storage solution like the cargo drawer image
Ford Bronco Product idea for 2 doors - storage solution like the cargo drawer image (1)

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There are some good DIY threads out there for leveling surfaces for the 2 door.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/diy-half-load-floor-level.32158/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rear-seat-delete-diy-platform-2-door.29166/

And some other DIY 4 door threads.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...for-4-door-broncos-no-cutting-required.31471/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/diy-cargo-area-platform-j-mcbride-clone.24796/

I'd happily buy a product similar to what you described, but I think I'm going to try to cobble together something out of the different projects I've seen posted here.
def a good solution for creating a flush surface but something that doubles as a storage solution to help with the already limited 2 door storage space is what I think is needed. Im sure a DIY solution could be made as well and I’ve thought of a few ideas myself but a professional quality option would be nice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I mocked something up in cad a few months ago, but none of the measurements are accurate since Ford hasnt deemed me worthy of actually getting my bronco yet. The box has a flap of metal on top to lay over the exposed hinge area when the seats are down, to help keep my dog's feet from getting in there. It also hinges up from the back so you can get to the under storage area. What do you think? Feedback?

Ford Bronco Product idea for 2 doors - storage solution like the cargo drawer image (1)

Dude this looks awesome! Exactly what I had in mind! Someone get this man a Bronco!

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Product idea for 2 doors - storage solution like the cargo drawer 1646157844059

I was thinking of this as a starting point and then see if I can make something a bit more permanent with a lid.
Like you said, nothing perfect out there so far, and I'm looking for something similar. I've got some ideas I'm kicking around so hopefully I can put all these hours wasted here to good use.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Mabett , make this for me. you sell em, I get one for free.

Ford Bronco Product idea for 2 doors - storage solution like the cargo drawer 1646157844059
Hopefully I get my Bronco this month. I will take whatever measurement you need.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully I get my Bronco this month. I will take whatever measurement you need.
Mine is on track for 3/12, I have a pile of things I've bought for it already, just waiting to get put on there, and I can finally update this CAD, find a sheetmetal place to work with... so many things to do, finally.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was thinking of this as a starting point and then see if I can make something a bit more permanent with a lid.
Like you said, nothing perfect out there so far, and I'm looking for something similar. I've got some ideas I'm kicking around so hopefully I can put all these hours wasted here to good use.
@AcenTitus

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just noticed @AcenTitus is from MO. Are you in the STL area? Hopefully I run into you at a meetup and see how you've built your Bronco out.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

grayshadow