Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If six months, then I will walk away and order a new one.
lol. I’ve been wondering how long to wait. At this point feels like it would be faster to just order another one. Probably one with no QA issues, and not sitting outside? for the past month.
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure how many times this needs to be posted...

The web tracker is both inaccurate and very slow to update. For the most up to date and accurate information you must call FMC Customer Service.

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The web tracker is both inaccurate and very slow to update. For the most up to date and accurate information you must call FMC Customer Service.
Unfortunately the tracker is not the issue in this case. FMC and our Dealers are all giving the same information which is basically, "we see it built and don't know why they aren't moving".

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Unfortunately the tracker is not the issue in this case. FMC and our Dealers are all giving the same information which is basically, "we see it built and don't know why they aren't moving".
I can vouch for that. I was never given a reason why mine sat. They would aways say it was “produced” but not built. There was plenty of speculation then as well which happens when there is a lack of communication.

KBeverage

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can vouch for that. I was never given a reason why mine sat. They would aways say it was “produced” but not built. There was plenty of speculation then as well which happens when there is a lack of communication.
Did you get yours?

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you get yours?
My stuck in production happened last summer. Blended on 7/18, modules popped on 7/19 along with tear tag and FordPass. Didn’t switch to built until 8/14. Some that blended that week before me switch to built after me and some that blended that week after me , switched to built before me all with similar configurations.

kdubb143

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Raptor, 22 GT 500, 20 GT 500, (2) 09 PI
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

FMC is not reliable either, I am sure they are not sure what to say when I call and my last update shows in production on january 25 with a potential delivery date of Jan 31-Feb 6, well those dates have come and gone!

Kant

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Is there a good estimation of the waiting time? It is really surprising me that ford as a 100 year old car company still has so many fuzz things happening in their production.

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I don’t think this is directed at me? If it is, let me know how…. Production since 1/5. dealer says shows built. window sticker indicates built 1/5. Still don’t have it. several others have theirs, and many built after mine. Including those in my area. Tracker info doesn’t matter at this point anyway, unless it suddenly changes. Then it’d be hopeful For soon.

Sponsored

KBeverage

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called FMC Customer Service again today and finally have an updated ETA for delivery for my Bronco. Everything has remained stuck in production but at least some kind of update has been made. ETA 2/24-3/1 for delivery. Wanted to share so hopefully we all can see some light at the end. Hopefully this remains accurate, but it was some kind of update for me! I'll take the little bit of hope to go with my impatience :)

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I called FMC Customer Service again today and finally have an updated ETA for delivery for my Bronco. Everything has remained stuck in production but at least some kind of update has been made. ETA 2/24-3/1 for delivery. Wanted to share so hopefully we all can see some light at the end. Hopefully this remains accurate, but it was some kind of update for me! I'll take the little bit of hope to go with my impatience :)
FMC told me same thing today. Hopefully we see them move soon.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t think this is directed at me? If it is, let me know how…. Production since 1/5. dealer says shows built. window sticker indicates built 1/5. Still don’t have it. several others have theirs, and many built after mine. Including those in my area. Tracker info doesn’t matter at this point anyway, unless it suddenly changes. Then it’d be hopeful For soon.
No. I just keep seeing references to the tracker and it's garbage, it has delays on a totally normal production.

Last edited:

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FMC told me same thing today. Hopefully we see them move soon.
i got an email update yesterday. I am at step1, Order Comfirmed. ha! Well, it’s movement. I heard some people said it went backwards then jumped to shipping.. Since my order is back in 1/5, I’m probably one of the first for an update. Hopefully ya’ll be getting something soon!

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

i got an email update yesterday. I am at step1, Order Comfirmed. ha! Well, it’s movement. I heard some people said it went backwards then jumped to shipping.. Since my order is back in 1/5, I’m probably one of the first for an update. Hopefully ya’ll be getting something soon!
That should mean yours shipped!
Sponsored