Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

NeptuneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll add myself here.

January 18 blend
OBX non-sas
Mid pkg
4.27 gear
Roof racks

Stuck in production since blend. Dealer confirmed it’s in a QA hold.
Sponsored

123Wheel

Heritage
First Name
Wheel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 HE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'll go ahead and throw in my status:

Jan 18 Blend
4 Dr Race Red HE
LED Lights
2.7 Engine
Still in production as of today.

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here is update list sorted by Blend date. It's increasingly clear that 1/18 blend is a problematic date. We have 6 that we know of with that blend date and 3 are confirmed on QA hold. I suspect the other three are as well and maybe just haven't been given that status from Ford Chat, Marketing, or their dealer.

As I mentioned in my update yesterday, I was told my Bronco is "waiting to be verified" before being cleared for shipping. I have no idea what that means, but was told it is not on hold and is in fact on schedule. This came from a Ford Marketing person who took a lot of time with me and checked multiple systems. If I have no updates by mid-day then I plan to call back and specifically ask what "waiting to be verified" means. It's possible they are behind with some final check and that is what a lot of us are caught up in.

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 1708611458043

Goose5226

Everglades
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Here is update list sorted by Blend date. It's increasingly clear that 1/18 blend is a problematic date. We have 6 that we know of with that blend date and 3 are confirmed on QA hold. I suspect the other three are as well and maybe just haven't been given that status from Ford Chat, Marketing, or their dealer.

As I mentioned in my update yesterday, I was told my Bronco is "waiting to be verified" before being cleared for shipping. I have no idea what that means, but was told it is not on hold and is in fact on schedule. This came from a Ford Marketing person who took a lot of time with me and checked multiple systems. If I have no updates by mid-day then I plan to call back and specifically ask what "waiting to be verified" means. It's possible they are behind with some final check and that is what a lot of us are caught up in.

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 1708611458043

I talked to my buddy at the dealer and he told me that mine is on hold. It doesn't say for quility. He also told me that he talked to his buddy at the plant and he was told that they're short parts... He asked which parts and he said where do I start?! So heres more bad news and i hope hes wrong, but the parts they're missing is supposed to be in the week of March 4th. 😒

Good Luck everyone I hope this isn't the case but i guess well see in the next coming days or week.

Bright side is that He located my bronco and its sitting at the plant. 🙂

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I talked to my buddy at the dealer and he told me that mine is on hold. It doesn't say for quility. He also told me that he talked to his buddy at the plant and he was told that they're short parts... He asked which parts and he said where do I start?! So heres more bad news and i hope hes wrong, but the parts they're missing is supposed to be in the week of March 4th. 😒

Good Luck everyone I hope this isn't the case but i guess well see in the next coming days or week.

Bright side is that He located my bronco and its sitting at the plant. 🙂
Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

kaitlynmary

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked to the Ford Chat again. They said: "The current status is: Produced, at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI still pending for update, but the production has been completed". My tracker has been "In production" since January 10th.

Sobes

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If there is a parts shortage, I wonder how models in production after some of ours have already been shipped and/or delivered? I've seen a few spec-ed pretty close if not exactly the same as mine on other threads.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
If there is a parts shortage, I wonder how models in production after some of ours have already been shipped and/or delivered? I've seen a few spec-ed pretty close if not exactly the same as mine on other threads.
If parts trickle in while they have builds running down the line, they will give the parts to the builds on the production line to move them out. If there's certain models on hold, they will wait until they have an over abundance of parts to dedicate to those builds. This was exactly what happened in the chip shortage of 2021-2022. Builds running down the line were getting chips and being shipped while builds sitting on a chip hold were continually waiting. I can't tell you if this is exactly what's happening, but being there through that debacle, I learned a lot. They are going to continue running and completing as many builds as possible that are going through the production line currently.

bmas

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to Ford chat, as my delivery window of 2/15-2/21 has passed. They told me that they no longer see a delivery ETA as it is currently being updated, and to check back later to see if one has been re-added.

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If parts trickle in while they have builds running down the line, they will give the parts to the builds on the production line to move them out. If there's certain models on hold, they will wait until they have an over abundance of parts to dedicate to those builds. This was exactly what happened in the chip shortage of 2021-2022. Builds running down the line were getting chips and being shipped while builds sitting on a chip hold were continually waiting. I can't tell you if this is exactly what's happening, but being there through that debacle, I learned a lot. They are going to continue running and completing as many builds as possible that are going through the production line currently.
Makes me wonder what status they put on the vehicles back then. My dealer and Ford Marketing both insist it is "produced" and simply awaiting verification before moving to shipping. Several others on our list have been told same thing.

Sponsored

NeptuneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@OverlandingPastor I have the 2.3l, no aux, and no tow. I tried to keep it as simple as possible. For a while I thought it was the roof racks but plenty of people were getting shipped with that option. I heard around the grapevine that it was chips (again). I agree January 18 seems problematic. There were like 1900 built that day.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Makes me wonder what status they put on the vehicles back then. My dealer and Ford Marketing both insist it is "produced" and simply awaiting verification before moving to shipping. Several others on our list have been told same thing.
I'm not sure. I think people were informed it was a "chip hold". But that was a BIG known issue, so there was no way to hide it. Hopefully there will be some movement soon. Mine is set to go down the line on 3/8, so hoping for a resolution prior to this, ha!

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was about to add my info to the list but a couple days ago but I got updated earlier this week to Built 02/19 & now Shipped 02/21 with ETA 03/08-03/14. For those waiting for updates, hang in there, yours will happen soon hopefully.

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

uh oh - I looked at my window sticker and if I read the Blend field right, 0117, that's in the danger zone...

30A.Bronco

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

uh oh - I looked at my window sticker and if I read the Blend field right, 0117, that's in the danger zone...

I just checked mine and I’m 0126…😩

Not having faith this will get resolved anytime soon, the lack of information/updates keeps leading us all to uncertainty. Mostly numb thumbs from hitting the refresh button on the tracker.
Sponsored